Roderick

Tales of Monkey Island

Three things:

1. HELL YEAHHHHH! Telltale with the MOnkey Island franchise. Awesome!

2. How do you get your episodes? Say that I buy them, which I will, can I just downlaod or do I need Gametap or somesuch?

3. WHYYYYYY is Paypal disabled just now?! The pre-order offer expires the 6th, hopefully it'll get fixed before that.

Three things:

1. HELL YEAHHHHH! Telltale with the MOnkey Island franchise. Awesome!

2. How do you get your episodes? Say that I buy them, which I will, can I just downlaod or do I need Gametap or somesuch?

3. WHYYYYYY is Paypal disabled just now?! The pre-order offer expires the 6th, hopefully it'll get fixed before that.

if you buy from them you directly download it, install it then authenticate it. Simple as

6th of July, not June, I think.

I also paid Paypal, but I noticed the button was greyed out. I just clicked it anyways and it worked. So maybe force the internet to fulfill your desires?

Also, very psyched!

Ah right, it's July. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm very excited about the new Monkey Island news. That's pretty hardcore! I love it.

Holy shit. Wonderful. Ordered. I'm gonna grab me a free Wallace and Gromit episode too to see how it plays. Already have all the Sam & Max and Strong Bads, so I might as well.

PayPal was freakin out this morning but it appears to have been sorted.

I love that Guybrush has a voodoo doll (of LeChuck?) permanently skewered on his sword. It's such a stupid little detail but it's so ace :tup:

Also there is potential here for more Sam and Max cameos. :tup:

Guhh... what?

I stared at that email for about two minutes before I believed it wasn't some weird virus email only targeting Telltale games fans.

Jake, can you make this game happen on my mac please ? :getmecoat

I think someone said that telltale games work excellently on crossover. note: not 1st hand.

I'm surprised that it's coming out so soon! And I still can't wait to play it!

Am I hoping too far beyond hope to consider that they might - one day, in the far future - hook up with Ron Gilbert to put out the original MI3?

Am I hoping too far beyond hope to consider that they might - one day, in the far future - hook up with Ron Gilbert to put out the original MI3?

I'd love it if Ron made a new Monkey Island game, but I sort of hope that if he ever does he keeps it in continuity. Not that much has really changed between Monkey 2 and today, except for a wedding ring.

I'd love it if Ron made a new Monkey Island game, but I sort of hope that if he ever does he keeps it in continuity. Not that much has really changed between Monkey 2 and today, except for a wedding ring.
And that Guybrush managed to escape the carnival without explanation.

Monkey Island 3 and 4 were JUST A DREAM.

There, done.

Anyway YAY! :)

There, done.

Monkey Island Adventures: Monkey Island 3b

Scene 1

LeChuck: Wakey wakey, Threepwood!

Guybrush: Wha? What's going on?

LeChuck: I put a spell on you to make you be believin' I was your brother!

Guybrush: And all the stuff after that with me escaping on a dodgem and marrying Elaine, and Herman turning out to be Governor Marley, and me fighting statue you and a thinly veiled Rupert Murdoch satire with a big monkey robot?

LeChuck: Uhhh... aye, that all must have been part of the dream too!

Guybrush: That explains why it didn't make any sense. Phew!

LeChuck: Yarrr!

[NB: LeChuck voiced by Earl Boen]

This could be awesome. Pre-ordered. Love these Telltale deals.

Paypal is still offline. Maybe it's a European thing? I tried refreshing. There's time of course, but I just want to ride on the wave of enthusiast buying and showing appreciation here =)

There, done.

Anyway YAY! :)

When you really think about it, everything in Guybrush's life has pretty much come up roses since the end of MI2. He becomes a famous pirate, Elaine inexplicably falls in love with him overnight for no reason, Guybrush finally rescues Herman Toothrot from Monkey Island and reunites Elaine with her long-lost father... Almost as if it was all too good to be true... Hmm...

Paypal is still offline. Maybe it's a European thing? I tried refreshing. There's time of course, but I just want to ride on the wave of enthusiast buying and showing appreciation here =)
Not working in Australia either, dammit. I'm this || close to pulling out the credit card... even though, as you say, I've got a month until I need to actually worry about it. :D

Not working in Australia either, dammit. I'm this || close to pulling out the credit card... even though, as you say, I've got a month until I need to actually worry about it. :D

Mine came back up yesterday, noticed on the twitter feed. Really looking forward to this. Just need to decide which episode to get free, I have all of sam and max, w&g on 360 and dangeresque 3.

It works aaaaaand... I've paid for it. There! Tales of Monkey Island is mine, all miiiiine!