gdf

Life

One of these is a film production, that we're aiming to shoot in July, and everyone involved are really excited. :3 It'll be a splatter/zombie movie, akin to the one I've already made. (Please watch, it's only 20 minutes. See if you can spot me!)

Maybe a link would be a good idea? Yes it would: http://vimeo.com/1768802

Life is awesome post:

I'm in a play, Arthur Miller's A View From The Bridge. I'm only Illegal Immigrant Number 1 (who we named Luigi :grin:) but everyone involved is really great to work with and it's a lot of fun. There's a lot of laughter in the dressing room. We've sold out for the entire run, we're getting fantastic reviews and letters of thanks and we've had a second curtain call every night so far - something apparently unheard of in our theatre, even though we generally have very nice audiences.

I've also taken over management of a comedy night in one of my local pubs. Organization is going nicely for our 4th July relaunch. The theatre above has given me a second comedy night to organise there in October too, following the success of my first one back in March.

Things are going well with my lovely French girl. She and her friend came to see the play tonight and completely charmed the Director.

Things are going well with my lovely French girl.

Does that make you feel like Ethan Hawke?

Things just went from panicky to best!

I have a really hard time being patient, and waiting for results, in this case from my university course. I live out in the sticks, so getting them by mail is gonna take fucking forever, so I managed to get them online. They were to be released today, at an unnamed time, so I've been up since midnight checking nonstop. They seemed to go "Live" at about 20 past 11, and I was presented with:

Name

Carl Howard

Course

BA(H) FILM AND MEDIA STUDIES

Year

Result

Pass and Proceed to next Level

Crisis averted, now maybe I can go shower off ALL this cold sweat. And get pancakes for breakfast, before buying minecraft as a congratulatory present!

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

This cheered me up. From the seven legged spider guy. Is this about life? I don't know whatever.

"Fine. That will have to do."

Shannon's spelling and grammar kind of sucks, but David could totally be dating her had he played his cards right. I think the red hat might help the cat's return anyways.

I would have thought most people would be able to throw together a lost poster pretty easily. Even if you're not technically savvy you can just assemble it from separate bits and photocopy that. And failing even that, surely she should know that she could mask the reward bit with a bit of blank paper. Are people really that hopeless?

I would have thought most people would be able to throw together a lost poster pretty easily. Even if you're not technically savvy you can just assemble it from separate bits and photocopy that. And failing even that, surely she should know that she could mask the reward bit with a bit of blank paper. Are people really that hopeless?

Assuming their office has a photocopier she's able to use for personal reasons. I assumed she just wanted to print something out.

She says in her first e-mail that she's going to photocopy the poster.

Well, either way, the guy is funny, but also a dick, IMO.

Sounds about right.

I'm going to get a sex change and then become a nun. That's it. I am done with women. Maybe I'll just shave my head and become a monk. Something.

It might be more fun to become a nun without the sex change, just crossdressing. Think of all the secretive sexual escapades you could get up to.

It might be more fun to become a nun without the sex change, just crossdressing. Think of all the secretive sexual escapades you could get up to.

How about a crossdressing truck driver?

FZSBrM2SybY

Boom.

rcJ0KL_F5r0

Does that guy play Hagrid in the Harry Potter films or something? He looks so familiar.

Edit: It is.

In retrospect I wondered why the hell I asked that question if I could just IMDB it within a few seconds. :P

Does that guy play Hagrid in the Harry Potter films or something? He looks so familiar.

Even though you've already answered yourself - yeh, it's Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid, Cracker, many other things) and Eric Idle (Monty Python etc).

I say this with my head continually slamming on my table: I should have become a monk, joined a brotherhood, dressed up in LotR attire, invaded Britain like the Normans and been chucked in a mental hospital. Anything except the female sex. Goddamn. Five girlfriends on, loads of brooding and thinking and yet I still feel bad when I fight with whoever I'm dating. If this is love, thennn fuck it, I'm sticking with the treadmill and a life of lonely desperation. I may or may not join a nunnery and/or a monastery in the upcoming 24 hours.

Here's to you, women, for the amazing power to make men feel like utter crap just because we may have said a very silly thing at a time when you weren't feeling like you wanted to hear silly things. :buyme:

(Witches.)

I say this with my head continually slamming on my table: I should have become a monk, joined a brotherhood, dressed up in LotR attire, invaded Britain like the Normans and been chucked in a mental hospital. Anything except the female sex. Goddamn. Five girlfriends on, loads of brooding and thinking and yet I still feel bad when I fight with whoever I'm dating. If this is love, thennn fuck it, I'm sticking with the treadmill and a life of lonely desperation. I may or may not join a nunnery and/or a monastery in the upcoming 24 hours.

Here's to you, women, for the amazing power to make men feel like utter crap just because we may have said a very silly thing at a time when you weren't feeling like you wanted to hear silly things. :buyme:

(Witches.)

Useful:

71KEF69YS2L._SS500_.gif

Yes, yes. Put aside the inevitable derisive comments. It seriously helped me understand my ex-ex's point of view when we had massive arguments, and where the miscommunication stemmed from.

Not useful:

Calling women witches.

Calling women witches.

She turned me into a newt!

(Sorry for the obviousness, but how could I resist?)

She turned me into a newt!

(Sorry for the obviousness, but how could I resist?)

:tup: Because I love that movie so goddamn much.