Nachimir

The last song you got stuck in your head.

, by Royal Crown Revue.

This thread is a horrible and magnificent idea, one that wasn't mine. I took part in one once on a different gaming forum, and it alternated between song titles and "you bastard" for several months.

Just remember, humming the

can overwrite pretty much anything ;)

For some reason I've always been partial to the warbly tunes in Zelda II. I don't know why it sounds like the sound guy was sort of drunk, but I find it really charming, although I've always kind of hated that game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAaBxdJtmwY

I did force myself to beat it about 5-6 years ago, though.

A remix of Kate Bush's seminal Cloudbusting. Struggling to remember the exact name of the remix though, otherwise I'd link to an online version of it.

never had that issue, the longest a song would be "stuck" in my head might be like 5 minutes or (from the start of the song).

"Am I Wry? No" by Mew has cemented itself in me noggin the last couple of days.

Which has actually been great! :tup:

The racetrack music from Beyond Good and Evil, which I have been playing all this week.

Goddamn I'm going to break those lap records if it's the last thing I... Ok actually I'll probably give up. Catchy tune though!

My girlfriend played it the other day and now it's stuck in there forever. :frusty:

Edited by Nick

My mental jukebox has been surprisingly tame and tasteful this week. I did remember a couple of truly evil classics, but I just don't have the heart to ever mention them to anyone again, let alone post youtube links.

This thread was an evil idea, WTF was I thinking?

I have to ask... How did you get that stuck in your head?

I occasionally have that stuck in my head because I have a folder of Royal Crown Revue mp3s. Hey Pachuco! is a pretty good swing song (kind of a pity that The Mask is now indelibly associated with them), and ultimately what led me to get into Louis Armstrong, Cab Calloway, Duke Ellington, etc.

I had the Ken Stage music stuck in my head since I picked up SFIV yesterday. I kinda miss the music of SFII. It was so catchy. I barely noticed the music in SFIV. Shame that.

Grapevine Fires by Death Cab for Cutie. Can't get it out. This is a *good* thing, contrary to songs that normally stick in your head :)

Ahhg I've had Leaving on a Jet plane by Jefforson Airplane stuck in my head for about 12 hours now. I went to sleep with it in my head, and it's still here this morning. I think it was in my (heavily Left 4 Dead influenced) dreams too.

I haven't even heard it lately!

The SFIV main menu tune. It's so cheesy.

"IIIN-DE-STRUCTIBLE!"

The Noby Noby Boy cover of the MetroCross song has been stuck in my head for the last 24 hours.

The Noby Noby Boy cover of the MetroCross song has been stuck in my head for the last 24 hours.

Heh sorry! If it helps I've had the Katamari Damacy song playing in here for a while.

That Mario Bros 2 song... DAMN IT I had it all day long... But thanfully, we were talking about Killzone which (by the magic of the digression) had me thinking about

It's still playing in my skull.

And if you really want to know, yes, I'm a total geek for being stuck with Still Alive for a whole week "we do what we must because we can for the good of all of us except the ones who are dead..."