Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Merry fucking Christmas

Beardy, that Harold Shipman post is brilliant. Shame no one outside of England is going to get it.

THINK 2008 CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE? Wait, there's more!!!

1. I just developed conjunctivitis on top of my flu! Pus is coming out of my eye faster than I can wash it away!

2. Spaff's appendix removal keeps getting delayed!

3. There was a guy out celebrating Christmas Eve tonight. He has 2 weeks left to live!

I already have a job interview scheduled for 2009. I can tell it is going to be an improvement on this shoddy excuse of a year.

dear diary

Woke up Christmas morning but couldn't open my eyes. Fumbled my way blindly into the kitchen to try and locate a cloth which I wet under the tap and then attempted to unseal my eyes with. It took a while but eventually I could open them to reveal that I can't see very well now that I'm wielding duel eye infections. I look like a monster - my eyes are swollen and weeping pus.

At least now I was able to read the two text messages on my phone. One from spaff, saying that he just had surgery and is in a lot of pain. The other from his mum saying that Christmas is cancelled.

But here is what cheered me up this morning :) Lili was staring at my eyes in a very concerned way for a long time. I think she thinks I have cat flu. Anyway, after staring for a long while she seemed to have an idea, jumped off the bed and disappeared upstairs. A few minutes later she reappeared, leapt up on the bed beside me and dropped her favourite toy by my head :) then snuggled up beside me for a cuddle :) :)

Man, cats make everything better. Sorry to hear your day actually got worse. Spaff's surgery is over now though, so at least things are starting to clear up.

yeah though I can't visit him unless I hide my eyes from the doctors in the hospital .. Hmmm...

Cats do make everything better :) as does having a big fucking moan about it and feeling sorry for myself for a while. I'm good now though, safe in the knowledge that realistically NOTHING ELSE CAN GO WRONG...

NOTHING ELSE CAN GO WRONG...

Right after that some idiot turned on the LHC, even though they didn't finish the repairs yet, resulting in the creation of a black hole which will soon devour the Earth and everything on it.

I had to peel my eyes open with my fingers to see that, but when I did it was definitely worth it :)

now we need a spaff with sad face and 2 thumbs down and we've got the revised idlethumbs rating system

Appendix: the douchebag organ.

I should rename this thread

Appendix: Uncut

Anyway I'm in a better mood now because my eyes have stopped leaking pus and sealing themselves shut, so I can go visit my poor darling in hospital. It's a Christmas Miracle!

<In cunt mode>

I had an awesome Christmas, the food and booze were soooooo good, YaY Christmas :D

<cunt mode over>

<In consolation mode>

P.s. yuf the year wasn't all bad, at least no one we know got anally raped (although I guess the year isn't quite over)

<consolation mode failed>

I got here late! I hope all the health stuff gets sorted soon, guys. :(

For me, 2008 was a strange year with a lot of change and heartbreak, but at least it wasn't boring. Christmas was leaner than normal given that mostly everyone in my family is a bit worse off financially than they were the previous year. But everyone tried hard, dinner was good, and it was nice to see the folks.

Also, the ghost of Chris Remo my nephew came over and accidentally my parents' house!

n645797428_1749963_8576.jpg

He's fine, and eventually the wall will be, too.

Good luck in 2009, everyone.

:innocent:

I bought my step brother a tiny remote controlled helicopter and it accidentally my dad's TV. Luckily he was planning to get a new one in the sales anyway so doesn't care.

Also, the ghost of Chris Remo my nephew came over and accidentally my parents' house!

Was he in time? Or did he lose all progress?

THINK 2008 CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE? Wait, there's more!!!

1. I just developed conjunctivitis on top of my flu! Pus is coming out of my eye faster than I can wash it away!

2. Spaff's appendix removal keeps getting delayed!

3. There was a guy out celebrating Christmas Eve tonight. He has 2 weeks left to live!

I already have a job interview scheduled for 2009. I can tell it is going to be an improvement on this shoddy excuse of a year.

Wait...theres a girl on this forum ... ?

I'm out, I lived, I'm in pain.

vigi vigi vigi

err

anyways, thanks for your nice messages and things, iphone kept me sane in there, i can tell you :)

I'm a girl. I thought you were too actually ...

Whoa. Thats hot. So uh. Hows it going ? :grin:

I'm a guy... Karimi is my last name . First name is Ali. Was kidding about the "theres women here ?" comment, but still nice to know for sure I guess.