Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Grand Theft Auto IV

Again, sorry. After I started using Thunderbird at work, my phone doesn't sync the calendar anymore, and I keep missing these things.

It was just a lot of inconvenience for nothing :tdown:

Next time we better do daily reminders for *some* people :shifty:

Not sure if I can make Thurs - pah!

I did play online for the first time ever last night, though. It was interesting, if a little annoying. Some twats are just TOO good... and armour does nothing to protect you from headshots that kill you in nano-seconds... but motorcycle helmets do? Weird.

I'll try to be on if I remember what time that is locally. 1500 EST? Though I'll probably be lagging like crazy.

I'll try to be on if I remember what time that is locally. 1500 EST? Though I'll probably be lagging like crazy.

Going by this time zone map, I make EST as being 1600 to GMT/UTC's 2100.

For fuck's sake...

Steam is selling GTAIV for like 19 pounds, but they're not letting me buy it.

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.
The sale ends today. God damn it.

For fuck's sake...

Steam is selling GTAIV for like 19 pounds, but they're not letting me buy it.

I noticed that earlier--chuffin' bargain.

Annoying that it's not working for you, though. Could it be region-/currency-related?

I don't see how, really. I actually am in the UK right now. I'm going to try again.

Yay, I managed to buy it as a gift through my other account (the first one is shared by me & my brother). Excellent. I'll be able to play this when I get back to Finland in the summer.. after I've rebuilt my computer. But it's for my brother, really :)

I've been trying to get as many achievements as possible before the DLC this week, man some of those are just tedious. I'm pretty excited for the Lost and the Damned stuff though, so that's been good motivation. It should be very cool, and hopefully bring alot of people back for multiplayer insanity. If you're getting the DLC this week, add me to your friends list (AkuMifune). This is one game where playing with random dudes just isn't much fun.

Check out the networking subforum, AkuMifune; some of the guys have got a weekly game going. I'm sure you'll be welcome if there's room.

I've been trying to get as many achievements as possible before the DLC this week, man some of those are just tedious.

I am mainly focus on the "finishing the game in less than 30 hours" right now. This one is not so difficult but it takes time ...

At the same time I really enjoy restarting the game, it's like meeting with an old friend and talking about the past.

OK I'm doing a mission where i need to follow a car to get to Dmitri, although for the past 3 times said car claims it ha been destroyed (which it hasn't). Fuck you Rockstar North.