Aussie Ben

Biker What from WHAT?!

I kinda remember this being around. Really, when you think about it, it's not any more weird than "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs" or "Teenage Mutant Nina Turtles" or even "Thundercats". Hell, some people really dig a show about a talking shake, fries, and wad of meat... this... this isn't so unusual by comparison.

I remember the show - the insane going "WHAT?!" is more for the fact that a Nintendo DS game is being made out of a long-dead ancient kids cartoon that was one of the many knock-offs of TMNT. Biker Mice was last seen in, what, 1993?

Brace yourself for the upcoming Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys PSP game.

I remember it being totally shit, and then it disappeared.

this is basically the least exciting new game ever made.

Heh, my brother and his friend had some of the toys for this show, which were quite good. One of the mice rides a Harley. The show was basically just to promote the toys, as these things often are.

Well yes, as a Turtles knock off they are obliged to follow the turtles once more in being remade, heh.

I thought it was completely shit back in the day when i was 10 or 12

Also the name reminds me of Samurai Pizza Cats (can't remember if that was anygood or not)

Also the name reminds me of Samurai Pizza Cats (can't remember if that was anygood or not)

SPC was better than most - often much better - but got canned pretty quickly I think.

It certainly vanished from UK telly just as suddenly as it appeared at any rate... ;(

Do not diss the Samurai pizza cats as a tmnt clone! I mean the pizza cats would own the turtles and deliver your pizza on time! I mean what is cooler? A pizza place with a giant gun for shooting your pizza (plus delivery guy) to your doorstep or some damp sewer with an old rat who has to use a cane to walk?

Splinter is brilliant.

Samurai Pizza Cats is equal to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The version with Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, Fly-Baxter and Irma, not that horrid remake which is "truer to the comics". I want a talking brain contolling a naked android, a Shredder sobbing at the unfairness of life, and an evil turtle obsessed with a plastic tree, thank you very much.

The legend of the Samurai Pizza Cats localisation goes that the US guys bought the cartoon, but lost the translated script, so they just rewrote it entirely. True or not, the result is sheer inspiration that holds up even today - pity it will never get a proper release because nobody can secure the higgledy-piggledy rights issues. *sigh*

Now, Street Sharks, there's something you can hate. Oh yes.

You know, I don't think we ever got Street Sharks the series, but I know we got the toys. A bunch of my friends had some and I think my little brother had one. I had a couple of BMFM toys :P Oh, some Toxic Avenger toys based on the animated series we never got either :D