Thrik

Consolevania 2.6 released

Where can I find the version where they speak a human language?

Oh that was sweet. Especially the Hitman review, good stuff. I'd enjoy subtitles, though :deranged:

Is there something wrong with the bittorrent? I just got this page full of weird symbols.

Oh that was sweet. Especially the Hitman review, good stuff.

Yeah I laughed my head off and then was left wanting to buy Hitman too. Perverse.

The torrent worked for me. It'll probably let you right click the download and save locally as an alternative, though.

Now I want Hitman too. I couldn't care less about all the soccer-themed stuff though. But it was good old fun as ever. Maybe even more difficult to understand than last time! They're going all out!

TEAM!

I could never get into Hitman, but as the same applies to the reviewer, maybe I'll give this one a try. PC version though.

Solved the Bittorent problem in a really weird way. Right-clicked, Save as - it saved it as a .avi file - right click on the file, Open with..., Azureus. It seems to be working now, though I should check when I get home.

Well, I understand their gist. Okay, more than that, but it's little blurbs here and there that are lost in a void of accent. I think it's charming.

Didn't they use that accent as cypher in the second World War?

I think you're having trouble because their speech is inaudible over your whining.

I find it hilarious that you cannot understand them :)

Me too. It's just some kind of reward from a whimsy god of linguistics to be able to understand Scottish folks.

And believe me, 't was hard at first for me: I'm a foreigner.

Hah, the feature proposal for the Rockstar game is great (and the title is too!).

I think you're having trouble because their speech is inaudible over your whining.
:fart: in the face.

I find it hilarious that you cannot understand them :)

Do you mean that you find the Scots accent hilarious or that, like me, you find it hilarious that certain people cannot penetrate the Scots accent? I remember when Sweet Sixteen was broadcast on TV. We were affronted that they'd included subtitles!

I loved the reviews of Sensible Soccer and the poker games, which is saying something, as I'm interested in neither football or poker.

And that bit about garroting people because they were ass-holes! I tell you, the local McDonalds would be out of business in a week!

I loved the reviews of Sensible Soccer and the poker games, which is saying something, as I'm interested in neither football or poker.

Oh that's what they were talking about.

Okay, I've watched a few episodes and this show is fucking brilliant. :grin:

Do you mean that you find the Scots accent hilarious or that, like me, you find it hilarious that certain people cannot penetrate the Scots accent? I remember when Sweet Sixteen was broadcast on TV. We were affronted that they'd included subtitles!

It's not as bad as in North America. On the CBC, they assume you can handle an accent, but I've seen some American networks put subtitles on British accents. We're talking about clean, upper-class British accents here. The kind you'd see in a fucking Jane Austen made-for-TV special. The only kind of subtitle you should see on that had better damn well be in a language other than english.