Sign in to follow this  
Knar

Clone Wars

So I was told to never watch Episode 3, and I haven't. But my friends told me to watch "Clone Wars", a cartoon made by the same people of "Samurai Jack".

It basically covers the plot between Episode 2 and 3. If you haven't seen it, you should - it's really good.

They show the fighting prowess of the Storm Troopers. Personally, I thought Storm Troopers were another word for Cannon Fodder in Lucas' world, but "Clone Wars" shows their true fighting ability. They had intricate hand signals and fought without fear, and not to mention, Red Leader kicked ass.

In "Clone Wars" General Grevious had to be one of the most menacing villians ever. My friends were mightily disappointed with Episode 3's treatment of him. I'm not going to give any plot points away, but just watch it.

See, I've heard that Episode 3 is worth watching. I still haven't, though.

That Clone Wars cartoon does look cool, though.

Clone Wars > Ep 3

It was an excellent series, but I haven't seen even one episode of Genndy Tartakovsky's Samurai Jack, maybe I should.

I totally missed out on the whole Clone Wars goodness... so... is there some legal way to get a hold of it? I think I tried to watch them once on an official website and it told me "thou art german, eat shit" which I thought was rather rude...but not all that surprising...

the Canadian cartoon network (teletoon) still shows repeats of it every once in a while if you're up late enough and can find a way to access it.

I mean to pick up the DVD once it drops a trifle in price. Genndy Tartakovski was responsible for Dexter's Lab and his (her?) highly stylized style, though not my taste entirely, is interesting and suitable. Pity the real voices will probable not be used. Was that too much to ask?

It was an excellent series, but I haven't seen even one episode of Genndy Tartakovsky's Samurai Jack, maybe I should.

You should, it is quite excellent. The character design on the principal villain is really rather good.