Sign in to follow this  
Marek

I am weak

Oh for fuck's sake. I just spent far, far too much money at the drugstore. All I really wanted was some simple hairgel and instead I left with the most expensive hairgel available plus two other items worth 20 euros in total.

Three reasons:

1. The girl at the drugstore was really hot.
  2. She knew how to sell.
  3. I got candy!

;(

Apparently this gel is fucking amazing and I'll never want another brand ever. She spent several minutes explaining the differences between each product, as if I was buying a new TV or something.

Now I'm broke. How am I going to eat?

Okay, I'm not broke. But still! 20 euros! So wrong.

Whatever happened to that girl that lived in a windmill?

Well, she no longer lives in a windmill.

P.S. I wasn't actually actively interested in the drugstore girl, she was merely hot. :shifty:

does the drugstore actually sell drugs in holland?

because... well... it could

If you call asperin drugs, then yeah. But you have a bigger chance of getting some dope at the local coffeeshop. They usually have a nice cup of coffee too, acutally :)

naw

first of all, you need another license for that

second totally different clientele, since smokin' da reefer is not a respected pasttime in NL...

Eh? What are you talking about? Pretty much all coffeeshops also actually sell coffee (and other non-alcoholic beverages).

Well, she no longer lives in a windmill.

P.S. I wasn't actually actively interested in the drugstore girl, she was merely hot. :shifty:

I don't understand, how does the girl being really hot make you buy more products?

Unless she went, "you know, you should really buy this instead" *flutters eyelashes*

I'm confused.

I don't understand, how does the girl being really hot make you buy more products?

You've obviously never been to E3. How DON'T they?

You've obviously never been to E3. How DON'T they?

I've been to E3 three times. But I also happen to be a girl.

Let's not confuse a great saleswoman with a booth babe. I bought lots of crap due to pursuasive recommendations and a very enthusiastic presentation. :shifty:

Booth babes are horrible.

Let's not confuse a great saleswoman with a booth babe. I bought lots of crap due to pursuasive recommendations and a very enthusiastic presentation. :shifty:

Booth babes are horrible.

See, that's what I was originally asking about. Okay, so she was a salesperson, makes sense now.

Yeah, booth babes are horrible and they disturb me. They're counterproductive to getting more women into the gaming industry (I know how much you guys want more gaming girls). And hell, they're just insulting to the female race. A lot these booth babes clearly do not want to be there, and by the 3rd day of E3, you can see the irritation written across their faces.

Most people aren't looking at their faces... :shifty:

LOLZ, their lookin at boobs!!!!!!1111

Oh for fuck's sake. I just spent far, far too much money at the drugstore. All I really wanted was some simple hairgel and instead I left with the most expensive hairgel available plus two other items worth 20 euros in total.
The hair gel I use costs 20 euros alone.

The girl at the drugstore was really hot.

:grin: Marek, I hope this doesn't insult you, but I've never known you to be interested in women (knowing that you're het and all). For some apparent reasons I've always thought you had nothing for them and would rather date a Nintendo DS or something ('cause you NEVER talk about girls in the forums).

Eh? What are you talking about? Pretty much all coffeeshops also actually sell coffee (and other non-alcoholic beverages).

I was replying to the thing about drugstores selling "drugs" in NL... :blink:

you NEVER talk about girls in the forums
I think outside of internet forums I actually talk about girls too much... I'm sure I'm very annoying to some people. :shifty:

I was replying to the thing about drugstores selling "drugs" in NL... :blink:
Ahh... :blink:

P.S. Hairgel tested ... it actually is really really good.

I think outside of internet forums I actually talk about girls too much... I'm sure I'm very annoying to some people. :shifty:

Ahh... :blink:

P.S. Hairgel tested ... it actually is really really good.

So it's hair gel eh? I've heard of this crazy concoction called "Hair Glue" - is it liek that?