Sign in to follow this  
monturner

no gizmondo support here then?

well I guess from the hostile tone your posts have been met with you can and do pretty much get the answer. but I don't think it's so out of general dislike for the system but more the rather unreflective tone of you posts, though I could be wrong on that one. You posts , I believe, have been regarded as blatant PR. And since the Thumb doesn't really like being filled up with Advertisements severe steps were taken. Maybe if you would validate your opinion on games by showing any interest in topics about anything BUT the gizmondo, things... you know... might be.... different... might... you know

Jeez, just checked all of monturner's previous posts, he actually talks about the Gizmondo more than I obsess over SEGA.

Nice one man!

I hope this guy is a robot.

That would be a pretty cool robot.

fraid not, just a :oldman: gamer with too much spare time on his hands.

just gonna say hi on the correct forum (as I reckon i should have done previously) ... cool site.

You should review some Gizmondo games and post the reviews up in the reviews forum :yep:

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing, but the question is if monturner is actually able to give us a (relatively) unbiased view of Gizmondo games, since he appears to be obsessed(?!) with the system. but since I don't think we got anybody else reviewing stuff for the giz (or do we) he might lend some nice insights into this part of the market?!

It is a little too expensive for me (I heard it is something like 249.99 ??? ), and I really haven't seen any games for it. I don't even know all the other gimmicks it packs. Maybe if you can give us an unbiased run down of all the features it packs and all the games for it, we can have a better understanding of what we think about it. But coming here and giving us an anecdote of how the PSP and the DS are bullies, and how gizmondo is this misunderstood kid with no personal self-esteem is just going to alienate the people on these boards.

well there is a nice little rundown on Eurogamer about the first couple 'o games available for the gizm [linkage]

there you go!

Cool thanks. What about the price here in the US? I heard there are 2 prices one in the 200's and one in the 300's. What's the difference?

Cool thanks. What about the price here in the US? I heard there are 2 prices one in the 200's and one in the 300's. What's the difference?

About a hundred dollars. :shifty:

I think you have to watch ads (three a day?) if you use the cheaper version. This could have been a joke, though.