Kolzig

Ronald McDonald Extreme!!

Disturbing. I think it's a good step. Still dislike the clown though. And McDonalds. And the clown.

Clowns are fucking scary. Does anyone even like clowns? I don't think anyone ever has. We even took a poll to decide if people liked clowns in my art class, and everyone agreed that they sucked.

I find clowns to be great for use in any of my projects. I think just like with explosions, anything gets better if it involves clowns.

Doesn't mean they're not fucking disturbing.

Small objects don't suffocate children, clowns do.

I really don't understand why people think kids like clowns. I, at least, am traumatized by a clown and his flying laughing stick (!) featured in a popular kids' show here in Finland.

So I guess extreme sports are good for Ronald.

I think clowns symbolize ugly people with amazing skills, thus the media is trying to brainwash kids into liking ugly talented people by using clows. But now I know the truth ! WE know the truth ! The clowns are frauds !

... May the streets run red with face paint and floppy shoes...

Wouldn't his huge head make it hard to stay balanced while snowboarding? :erm:

آNa, its mostly filled with air. Plus hes got special Mc.Donalds genes which allow him to snowboard properly.

I hate clowns so fucking much, I actually get panic attacks if they try to touch me. I have never understood why people like clowns. When I was in Dublin Airport in May, I couldn't even go look at the Aer Lingus 'planes because there was a great big fucking Ronald McDonald sitting up there. Once a clown crept up behind me in the middle of the street and I screamed and ran up a side alley. I hate clowns so fucking much they make my face bleed. Why does McDonalds have a clown as a mascot? I have no fucking clue.

Why does McDonalds have a clown as a mascot? I have no fucking clue.
Because he's their CEO?

... May the streets run red with face paint and floppy shoes...

Isn't their face paint typically white?

Yeah but half their faces are covered in hideous, horrible, nasty, disgusting swollen red lips. Made with paint.

They should go back to their old mascot--he was like half hamburger patty/ half chef, and he had a cool hat. I can't seem to find a good picture of him on the internet though.

Anyone here ever see Killer Klowns from Outer Space? It's probably the scariest movie ever.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

Manny, I believe you're referring to Mayor McCheese. Personally, I think that they should replace Ronald with the Grimace. But it seems like they got rid of the McDonalds mascots completely and now all the commercials just have people rapping or whatever and trying to be cool, because gangsta eat at mcdonalds.

Manny, I believe you're referring to Mayor McCheese.
Wasn't there also a thief ?

Yeah but half their faces are covered in hideous, horrible, nasty, disgusting swollen red lips. Made with paint.

So mixed with the white, the streets would run with pink then.

For some time now, my secret dream has been that someone would make a game (or a movie) about the gangwars between clowns and mimes. You know, one side of the town is overly colourful and full of noises, whereas the other is mostly black and white and almost too silent. There are striped shirts and oversized boots everywhere.

We all know these battles exist, they are just too horrible to discuss openly.

I don't want to start another post off with "Has anyone...." but I kinda have to.

Has anyone played the game McKids? You played as this two kids and had to retrieve these M Card things that the Hamburgerler has stolen. It was a pretty generic platformer that had nothing to do with mcdonalds, but it used to scare me because whenever you fell into the water, you would float in it and couldn't get out and eventually, a pirahna with a cancerous lump on its head would come and kill you. It was like having some kinds of terminal illness since you knew you were going to die very soon and you couldn't do anything about it.

I was responsible for McKids being added to MobyGames and having screenshots for the game. I'm so proud of myself. And if you scroll down, you'll see a review of the game that my friend wrote that says that McKids is better than Super Mario Bros 2.