Intrepid Homoludens

Happy Birthday, Yufster!

Pfft, so you'll tell the truth to Adventure Gamers? :tmeh:

Well, it's not that. It's my estimation that, when Rusalka first signed up with AG forums (and it was in great part because she followed Kingz and to a lesser extent, Chris, there), she must have felt obligated to include her birthdate in the process, and not yet settling down to a level of comfort enjoyed by existing members, she never though twice about being truthful with that birthdate. Just like many new people joining any new forum - if you choose to include your birthdate, why lie about it? Typically the only thing you don't include is the year you were born, right? That or you just choose not to include the entire birthdate at all.

But a lot of people Rusalka knows here at the Thumb she already has a history with over at Mojo, so she probably figured, for whatever reason, that she'd lie about which day and month she was born.

:grin:

Women can be so complicated. :eek:

--Erwin

Thank god we have Trep to translate.

Wow. I am at home and typing this at my father's keyboard... he has one of those olden ones that click almost like a typewriter, you know those over-hardy keyboards built all heavy-duty like that allow you to take off all the keys easily. It says DELL in the corner, but this logo almost reeks of mid-80s. Everything else is top of the line, except the keyboard...

It's probably not entirely accurate. For one thing we have no idea thus far what necessitated Rusalka's invention of a second birthdate here. It is evident that the birthdate she posted at the AG forums is the correct one in that she has not denied it to be false.

:gaming:

Wow. I am at home and typing this at my father's keyboard... he has one of those olden ones that click almost like a typewriter, you know those over-hardy keyboards built all heavy-duty like that allow you to take off all the keys easily. It says DELL in the corner, but this logo almost reeks of mid-80s. Everything else is top of the line, except the keyboard...

Ever play any games on that thing? That's gotta sound funny.

Ever play any games on that thing? That's gotta sound funny.
Carpal tunnel syndrome here I come! To push a key you have to put your shoulder into each keystroke. But press scroll lock twice and either the up or the down arrow key and you can switch between the several independent computers that are connected to the same input and output hardware. The oddest part is that most of the computers have most of the same software on them (how many copies of 3D Max does a man need?). I guess he still hasn't gotten to specialize them... Wait a moment, this one here is my old computer! Man, it's slow as fuck.

how many copies of 3D Max does a man need?

Well, if he has a netrender licence I can imagine you want as many pc's as you can :) Saves a lot of time.

Well, if he has a netrender licence I can imagine you want as many pc's as you can :) Saves a lot of time.
I'm pretty sure he hasn't opened the program since 1996.

I have an IBM from 1988. It pretty much fits your desctription... I sort of like that it says CLICK when you push it.... And also you can kill people with it... its like 5 kilos (10 lbs)....

oh and happy birthday yufster....