monkeydang

my fan made monkey island game

sorry, for all the jibba jabba but I like this group wanna know something else funny ive posted this link at over 60 different forums in 3 days.... :clap:

but...Well those are probably the funniest screen shots of the game

trust me use my mini walkthrough and I know its probably hard to understand now but try playing the game with it and maybe youll see the whole game the ending is halarious..Trust me if you dont see the whole game your missing alot..again sorry, just had to try to maintain the little micrsocpoic interesttaht you all probably have for me and my game..

but If you are truly at all micrsocply involved what so ever with my game , thanks...and I advise you use the walkthrough to see it all...

OMG i just remember something that I know youll love..cant wait please use walk through and beat my retarded game.. :mrt:

Play the fools game... :mrt:

:sartre: yes ..please play the fools game.

Taking a look at the screen shots, he's probably stolen enough content from the games to make that POS that LA legal will be sending him one of those lovely "cease and decist" letters soon.

I say download it while you can.

You know how every so often a thread comes along that inspires someone to request a thread hall of fame to preserve the gems for future generations? :yep:

You all have moved me ..off of my ass and onto other thinsg besides making adventure games..youve given me a little more self-care lol..

I like this forum, and if you let me stay here Im staying..

play game with walkthrough and beat it..

any requets?..

Sam and Max sequel..should I try out for helping with script

Dott 3....

Should I make part two of my current game..

The sanford and son games arent realy games..they are more like slide shows that confuse you to death everyone once in awhile youll need to use inventory items....

I made those years ago..at like age 15..or even 14 :mrt:

You all have moved me ..off of my ass and onto other thinsg besides making adventure games..youve given me a little more self-care lol..

I like this forum, and if you let me stay here Im staying..

play game with walkthrough and beat it..

any requets?..

Sam and Max sequel..should I try out for helping with script

Dott 3....

Should I make part two of my current game..

The sanford and son games arent realy games..they are more like slide shows that confuse you to death everyone once in awhile youll need to use inventory items....

I made those years ago..at like age 15..or even 14 :mrt:

What is your native language?

Heres the walk through i just made

well, if i was trying to make a serious game, Id have to compete and you all knwo theres not a chance in hell for me to do that..so i made a reidcoulous and halarious game..that Im about to give you help on to beat...

ok..go into the kicthen..at the bottom of the kitchen screen youll see bags,,click on the bags..youll pick up bird seed..go back to the family room there youll see the front door..keep clicking it until your outsied..

by the by you may wanna print this wlakthrough.. :mrt:

youll absoulutley love the ending if your liking this now...

Ok..your outside now..leave the masion yard..click around until you find the hotspot to leave the yard...

You should be famialiar with the town click on doors to walk around...

Leave the first section of town and go towards the vodoo shop..ok..click on the vodoo shop door..youll go into another cutscene..when that cutscene is finished give the brid seed to the bird..and when the bird is on the seed pick up the bird..... :mrt: sometimes clickibng the bird is hard and sometimes giving it seed doesnt work so well.

Now that you have the bird you can do 2 things

ones funny

ones objective

You can either go to the church in town and anger the priest hell kcik your ass so hard youll fly outta the church use the bird when guybrush says

"I could use a lift right about now.."

Youll use the bird but youll fall outta the sky outta, becuase the bird is not enough lift..

What the bird is objectively used for is...

Go back to the mansion yard..and use the bird with the dog..to see antoher cutscene, after the cutscene youll get grog..

Grog can get you killed or furtyher in the game

Im going to first off tell you how to get killed by grog..Go to the church again feed grog to the priest..and watch..it will mean a game over for you but itll be halarious and I give you a saving point to satrt over right before you feed it to him...

What the grog is used for to progress further into the game...

go to the vodoo shop again youll notice its locked..use the grog on the key icon that appears when your crusor is over the door to the vodoo shop...

Youll get in the vodoo shop.

There you must find something..Im going to at this time called it the mr.t

Its where the vodoo barrel used ot be ..click there..but wait!

dont click there yet..first click on the vodoo sofa for pointless violence...

get the mr.t from the palce where the vodoo chair used to be..your magicaly outside now..lol

Now go back to the church to do one of two things...

Comical: use mr.t (vodoo bomb) with priest..halarious game over

Objective :insult priest , your outside again guybrush will say

"I could use a lift right about now.."

Use the impact bomb on the ground now!

and thats , that a few more extremely halarious cutscenes and the game is over...

:mrt:

wtf.jpg

Sir... if anyone has ever deserved the Bunny, it's you.

I say we ban the :mrt: smilie. It's caused too much pain already.

I wish I could be halareous by self-proclamayshun.

FACT.

It is very apparent that I have rushed through my posts.

I wasnt aiming for the spelling bee award.

Ok for starters, if you are playing the game, go into the kitchen, at the bottom of the kitchen screen click on the bags..youll pick up bird seed...

By the by the walkthrough shouldnt make sense at all..because your not using it with the game.

OMFG Monkeydang you should totally make sanford and son wol 3-d it would totally rock like all your other games i can already tell you will have a career in the game industry

OMFG Monkeydang you should totally make sanford and son wol 3-d it would totally rock like all your other games i can already tell you will have a career in the game industry

I'd pay big

no

money for a Sanford and Son Wolf 3D mod.

You could play as Son and be like "shut up dad, I'm a real man!" and pop Sanford in the ass with a BFG 9000.

You could play as Son and be like "shut up dad, I'm a real man!" and pop Sanford in the ass with a BFG 9000.

adn than a dawg cood run up and start hupming son then byte sanford in the nutz haelaireeous!

EDIT: Removed capitol letters and punctuation.

omg stfu both of you sanford would totally beat son because sanford is greatest person alive hes better than both of you

sanford.jpg

boy im glad that i can't play psychonauts so i can spend all my time playing these awesome games

OH.......MY......GOD, do I dare download any of these games?

What the fuck? I just downloaded sanford and son 2, and it's not even a game. It plays the sanford and son theme song and repeats the same 3 screens over and over again about tasting wine or something. You guys are going to have to be the guinea pigs for the other games, I've suffered enough.

I tried to scrool down, but I can't find a scrool bear. I do see a big thing unerd an S though, which rocks. Maybe I don't need to scrool on accowt of my 21'' monikor.

I have come to the conclusion that MonkeyDawg, much like that thieving little rogue puppet Pinocchio, is not a real boy. That's not to say that we cannot have fun with him; heaven knows they tortured poor little Pinocchio for hours before he finally escaped to find his Pappa. However, it does mean that its probably not wise to waste too much energy mocking his 'creations'.

Furthermore, they are actually hilarious.

I just downloaded sanford and son 2, and it's not even a game. It plays the sanford and son theme song and repeats the same 3 screens over and over again about tasting wine or something....

While monkeydang is tapping into your system and stealing all your credit card information. Could be a trojan you know.

While monkeydang is tapping into your system and stealing all your credit card information. Could be a trojan you know.

Honestly, after seeing his posts, I don't think he's smart enough to know how to put a trojan into one of his games.

And I do think he's a real boy, no one would spend this much time making crap