monkeydang

my fan made monkey island game

I think you should make a game about Game Designers and how funny they are!

It would be a good idea because it would be random and hilarious, and also it would be ironic that you would be a funny game designer making a funny game about how funny game designers are!

:D !

You can have my idea if you like.

Well , My life could be a script lol...

dancing on lunch tables..for money as people cheer my nickname RAMBO..lol

Janitors and teachers giving me the vulcan hand sign...

get aload of this , you want to know brian kory..hes one crazy dude.. :nuts:

Nuts..lol he has made the spock vulcan hand trait poppular at his school, and people he doesnt even know do it to one another, now...lol

People I dont even know act like they know me , they call be my nickname Rambo and they give me spock..people included in that group range from the janitor to the gym teacher to the girl whose never sat next to me(lol)

I dance realy realy fast, I jump realy high and real far..I dont typicaly braq, but this isnt braqing ayways because Im just trying to demo to you all , how wierd I am.. :yep:

I once gave a speech durring speech class(my speech class knows Im nuts)

the speech was about dogs and bitches..lol

It was a completely legal move and I spiked the teacher as I was allowed to swear over 30 times in here class as I read from the book of dog and bitches!

Im clever in that way, Ive pulled so many stunts similar to this that after all the laughter and entertainment..ive gotten the nickname rambo..I can twril a pen faster than anyone at our school..and dance faster too..Im extremely tempted now to show you all some halarious videos of me doing some far out stuff. :yep:

Are we at peace yet?

Om i cant believe Ive forgotten so soon how influenctal Ive actualy been even though Im such a mess in the head!

I want to be keen with you all, and I want to show you all just how unique I am, I want the world to know that I am an individual.

I want you all to know just how "interesting.." I am .

I have many funny stories and such things to tell you all , that earned my nickname and made me of one of the top crazziest and influecntal students to ever step foot inside of our hic town.

In speech class even when its not my turn students chant..

"Let rambo go up to chat , just to entertain us.."

Teacher.."it's not his turn.."

"Who cares..rambo rambo rambo.."

Damn Im oevr-rated maybe..Ill let you decide

By the by im not all that slow or dumb..Im actauly smart now that I think of it, Im a master of getting away with awesome deeds worthy of my nickname..but Im not so good at typing and expressing myself with text as you can see...

ok, one time in the beginning of my growing power, I once started a" riot" and was sent to the office..

I had my whole english class doing the spock hand trait and then I started to dance..and damn did I get down..whohhohoho..

teacher"Damn it brina stop it now.." (in the middle of class)

It was like a concert only I was dancing and the students were not waving lighters they were waving their spock hands..

So I got to the office and I got a detention, well actualy he gave me 3 damn detentions! and the principle says..

principle" What is it that you're starting here!?"

principle"blah blah blah heres 3 detentions! arghg ruff ruff ruff!"

principle" If you do that hand sign anymore, I will writte you up and give you 3 more detentions!"

So my hand trait died down, for a while ..

but thats just the beginning of that story.

Sorry guys, Im rambelling...did anyone actualy read all of this?

by the by Ive stoped prom room dance floors when people see me its a halarious "damn white boy! damn!" reaction..but thats another story...

Omg im stopping now too many stories..

Your friend brian, Kory aka RAMBO.

This thread makes me want to cry. With all the babby shaving and braqing going down, it's hard not to.

me me me me , him him him him..Im sorry I need to shut up for a little while but heres soemthing amazing halarious and real , even if you hate me, or are beginning to check this out ..its sort of funny and the conversation may be interesting...

http://s2.youshareit.com/files/867d93aa1d15fc9c02be25e2ffb506ca.html

the above link is a video of me lifting 160 pounds..lol Im near pee hee herman sized..so youve got to see this. :mrt:

The following video is a video of me twiriling a pen, youll harldy realize what it is thats happening here..try pausing it and usualy all youll get is a blurr..its fast..its amazing and its just sick and wrong..

funny slicing of air at end..Notice the fingers where are they? As soon as you notice them all you see is a blurr where there were,and in a 1 second spann its time to try to notice them again...Realize that one flase momment from one finger to the next would result in the pen flying out of my hands..this rarely happens though.

http://s2.youshareit.com/files/1a3270e6d4c0547e8662aeaeef704db4.html

:yep:

Heres me "dancing" to be amazed or to recieve the propper effect play it in pause mode drag the moving bar slowly and look at all the arm movements Im doing, you wont see a third of them ..in normal play mode view... :oldman:

http://s2.youshareit.com/files/5fd7c409f7d55dac30cae15c187bf3a0.html

this nearly kills me when I do it twice, I did it twice for you all..and I just about died of asthma attacks...

Notice the left arm its going sort of fast..Ive done better , but I cant redo it for you Im hurting badly...

In these 2 files the 2 dance ones , you can see the potetianl in where I could move my arms around very fast and somone trying to punch me ..no matter where theyd try..my arms move so fast the punch would be blocked..even if I diddnt control the arms in order to block...its speed like a monkeys titties that whent cold!

Dance file 2

Well , you can dance if you want to...

http://s2.youshareit.com/files/08bd156ac812157bfadf9bcec18e817d.html

Screw jumping Ill save that for later if anyone shows any interest for these.

Im hurting badly , my powers are weak once I do the dance..I brusie myself and I try to contorl myself..if I diddnt Id fall over..one precise wrong in the feet patterns or one precise wrong arm swing I could either punch me real hard or simply fall over..controling this hurts alot...

NOtice how close I come to hitting my chinn at times.

wait!

everyone please forgive me and delete my last post if posiible file share sucks and it hasnt hosted any of my videos..

dang it!

sorry ignore last post.

You've taught me a valuable lesson, monkeydang, Mr. T isn't funny.

I apologize to all of you for my asinine behavior with Mr. T, I'm sorry.

Damn it!!! my sisster listens to the same song eveyday at full blast, be right back I have to make up and conduct a little accident in the family...

cross me and your dead!

:yep:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you sure showed her

Valuable lesson ay..

ha ha ha :frusty:

haha ha! :frusty:

whohohhohoho :frusty:

:frusty:

My moms all freaking out, maybe its from the mess I left behind in my sissters room, Ungrateful..the music is gone now!!! she should be happy!

Cross me and your dead!

You can tell when you messed good..because every is sick when they see what needs clean...

cross me and your dead!