Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Psycho Store

It is here

wow... it's awesome. Darn it! I don't have nearly enough money to blow.

I hope they get pictures up of the shirts pretty soon (I assume the hoodies are like the one Tim wore on that Gamespot thing). Also, it seems odd that the dimensions of the print are the same as the dimensions of the poster.

I want it all!

Excellent. They heard me us! I want to get two patches, but I don't know what they look like, no pics up yet.

EDIT: :grin: Okay, I want four patches, each in a different colour. One for a t-shirt, one for my denim jacket, one on the bicep of a very nice merino wool sweater, and one on.......hmmm.....

God dammit! There isn't a thing there I don't want to buy. How am I supposed to afford all this?

Haha, yes. I just know that I'm going to end up buying 99% of the stuff on this site at some point or other. I mean, a SIGNED game? SIGNED poster? How can any sane man resist?!

Yeah, when I get the PC version I'm deffinitely going for a signed copy. But the posters aren't signed, are they? Isn't it just that super-special $100 print? I don't think I can justify getting that one, so I'll just settle for the $30 version and possibly have it framed later. It'd be cool if Campbell and some of the other artists signed the print too.

All this makes me wonder: is there life after psychonauts? (for the world in general and Idle T in specific)

Oh man, and I was just saying the other day that I'd give my pinkies to have that Psychonauts cover as a wall poster.

:woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::gaming::bomb:

I am giddy right now. I'm literally giggling at work.

And this is probably obvious by now, given Tim's flair with the written word, but even if you don't have a desire to own a particular item, be sure and read all the descriptions. They're awesome.

I think I'll start out with the soundtrack and a 2HB poster. I really want the signed print, but I can't justify it at the moment.

Excellent. They heard me us! I want to get two patches, but I don't know what they look like, no pics up yet.

EDIT: :grin: Okay, I want four patches, each in a different colour. One for a t-shirt, one for my denim jacket, one on the bicep of a very nice merino wool sweater, and one on.......hmmm.....

Me? Please, unca Trep! Living in Finland, I can't order one for myself! ;( They probably don't ship here...

:chaste: :chaste: :chaste: :chaste: :chaste: :chaste:

In return I will send you a framed photo of J posing.

Or money. ;)

I jest.

Has anybody else actually placed an order? I have a feeling I did something wrong. When they asked for an account number, I put my credit card number, but they never asked for the type of card or the expiration date. I checked my email and hadn't received anything with an account number on it. Something tells me this order will be rejected.

Yeah... I'm waiting till it's officially announced and pics of the shirts have been put up.

Anyone else have trouble finding Raz in the character print? You'd think they'd make the main character a bit more visible it's like playing Where's Waldo. Of course, the thing is only a couple inches wide...

Me? Please, unca Trep! Living in Finland, I can't order one for myself! ;( They probably don't ship here...

:chaste: :chaste: :chaste: :chaste: :chaste: :chaste:

In return I will send you a framed photo of J posing.

Or money. ;)

I jest.

I'm not ordering them just yet. If they don't ship overseas and you want one I'll get one for you and ship it to you.

Dunno. A patch and a soundtrack maybe. And I may buy a shirt if they have any XLs with Raz on them. Just tell me again how you managed to stumble upon this site?

Anyone else have trouble finding Raz in the character print? You'd think they'd make the main character a bit more visible it's like playing Where's Waldo. Of course, the thing is only a couple inches wide...

He is a little bit on the left side of the poster, and was first kind of hard to find. He's there on the left side of Lili.

Now, take that awesome print and preserve it forever in a lovely frame. Oh, but then take it out of that frame and then sign it and then put it back in again. That is what you have here. A rare, collector type of thing. Probably going to be worth more than your car in a few years. Unless we signed your car

Ha ha ha ha ha.