Sign in to follow this  
ztejas

E3 Boothbabes? WTF?

Well, I'm not changing my name either, for the same reasons as Emma, I've been me since day one on AGS, and even longer on several other ag-boards, no reason to confuse people further. (And Emma, it's not a matter of who was first, it's not a competition, IRL I have friends with the same name, and I seem to be able to tell them apart, no worries.) You guys are just going to have to pay attention to who's saying what. And might I add, I'm secretely very happy that Kingz assumed that it was me when Erw said something about being a "hot babe"... :P

About booth-babes, I always wonder if it's to bring attention to whatever is presented, or remove it... Anyways, I love the sci-fi fairs here in Stockholm, no booth-babes (although I was once asked by the staff in the comic book store I frequent if I'd wanna be their booth-babe at one of those gatherings) only a lot of people wearing costumes that represents their favs from the movies/tv-shows. And I admit, I love it, think it's great fun, so I'm not begrudging anybody the joy of getting a pamphlet from a babe, who no doubt spend a lot of money making them as a non-descript body/face at a fair... ;)

Don't worry; I think you're hot too ;)

--Erwin

Gary Coleman is everywhere, endorsing everything just to get some money for a struggling former child star...

Poor guy, with his little kidneys and all.

Oh nos 2 emmas on 1 board, it is the end i tell thee ¬¬

Yeah, and they're both hot babes. There's only so much I can handle. :eek:

--Erwin

Mwhahaha!

We should become one unstoppable force together and be the entity on the boards that everyone fears most... yes. ¬ ¬

--Erwin

Shush. Maybe Swedish Emma is hot, but I certainly haven't felt hot in a long time after the blimmin' hair dye accident.

--Erwin

Well at least we will both die happy ;)

On a random note, I never put you down as a Marilyn Manson fan before, Greg.

Shush. Maybe Swedish Emma is hot, but I certainly haven't felt hot in a long time after the blimmin' hair dye accident.

*starts clapping* Picture-picture-picture! :D:P

--Erwin

I saw him at the Manchester MEN last year, his band absolutely rocked the house... loved it.

Ive only gotten into his stuff since Golden age of Grotesque came out.. excellent album.

Note: This is a /good/ picture (and never ever try dying blonde hair red) - http://void.printf.net/~cypher/emma/images/emma1.jpg

Greg, I quite like some of his stuff like MObscene and Dope Show, he also seemed to be the only person with a clue in Bowling for Columbine.

Nice pic, the red hair is not so bad :P i currently have a few blond highlights but I wanna get my hair dyed black ;)

Yes mobscene and dope show both excellent. Check out Use your fist and not your mouth and (s)AINT off golden age... both pretty cool. I like the cover he did of tainted love also ;)

I have yet to see bowling for columbine, but I remember someone mentioning he was in it.. Manson is a very clever man which many people dont realise.

oh god, let's all keep our libido's under control please.

LoL don't worry I'm under control.

Just complementing her, that's all.

oh god, let's all keep our libido's under control please.

Nah, that wouldn't be fun, would it?

And Emma's hair's not that bad. At least I wouldn't be ashamed of walking next to her in public. ;)

--Erwin

Guest James

so there's two ems...neither of which are booth babes...but are still cool (i knows swedish em and to new em *tips hat*) ugh, im too tired for this. was only looking for pidegon pr0n.

And Emma's hair's not that bad. At least I wouldn't be ashamed of walking next to her in public. ;)

--Erwin

Yeah and I could try and look down her top 8) ... what's the matter?

So you like older women, huh? That's cute. :)

Oh, you're *so* going to be molested by Emma. :devil: (The Swedish Emma, that is ;))

--Erwin

tiggerut.jpg

Anyone else notice that that's just a kittens head? It has no body, just a head on some sort of cushion. She's obviously a sicko.