Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Kurt Cobain

Did he kill himself?

I don't know, ordinarily I would say 'yes', because I am one of those people that has a problem saying 'no' to things. It's an actual problem, it's not funny, and I have to take medication for it. But Courtney Love is such a psychopath. Or was. Didn't she commit suicide or something? Or did that fail?

You would think she would be a dab hand at killing people by now.

At school, we are taught about mental health and how you can never tell whether a person is suicidal... they might act completely happy and normal! Well, I say this: HOW VERY CONVENIENT that they should say that, when Kurt didn't act suicidal before his death! I mean, besides all the suicidal... I mean, you know, stuff. Anyway, I believe they are in league with Courtney Love in trying to cover up the fact that SHE MURDERED KURT COBAIN.

HMMMMM!

I really don't think Courtney Love actually killed him, it's just easy to blame it on her considering she's a total batshit lunatic anyway.

Also: I have that problem saying no to people too. Although I wasn't aware it could progress beyond, like, a social peculiarity to an actual, real problem. There's medication? Seriously?

He was a heroin addict, in case you guys forgot. Most people are suicidal before they start the golden brown.

EDIT: Thank you, although his Amelia Airheart fixation was just as troubling.

Oh yeah? Because there were NO TRACES OF HEROIN found in his blood when he was taken in after a Rynenphphphphonal overdose in Rome just weeks before... Rynthnehthphohonal, a drug that... COURTNEY LOVE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO USE. HMMMMM!

Seriously, Doug.... do you? That's neat. Can I stay at your place next summer?

Your smoking avatarguy is getting creepier by the minute. Is it a sleight of mind, or has this guy all of a sudden donned lipstick and mascara? I shudder to think what's next.

Seriously, Doug.... do you? That's neat. Can I stay at your place next summer?

Wait, who's Doug? Do you mean me? What?

:noskate:

Because her first name is 'Courtney', you see.

Duncan, I really don't know who I thought you were, to be honest. I think I completely misread your name, because I don't recall thinking you were Doug.

Even Courtney's FATHER thinks she did it. Man!

Your smoking avatarguy is getting creepier by the minute. Is it a sleight of mind, or has this guy all of a sudden donned lipstick and mascara? I shudder to think what's next.

I still remember what she did to Guybrush *shudders*

I doubt she did it. She didn't have anything great to gain by killing him.

Plus, some people seem to forget that he was addicted to heroin...

I have a solid alibi. I was in Ireland at the time of his murder, Sir.

Ah, but maybe you got someone to do it for you...

Like...

Courtney Love...

We're back to square one again aren't we?!

Ok, someone made the comment that she didn't have anything great to gain over Kurt's death.

You have to be kidding right?

There were thoughts about divorce, as per recorded conversation of Courtney Love & Private Investigator Tom Grant.

They get divorced-Courtney gets half of everything

Kurt Dies-Courtney gets EVERYTHING, including his publishing rights.

It has been documented that someone was offered $50,000 by Love herself to have kurt killed.

Yes, its true, Kurt was a heroin addict. Sorry, but someone doesn't have the ability to pick up ANYTHING let alone a shotgun after injecting 3 TIMES THE LETHAL DOSE OF HERION.

Im not saying that Love did it, but Im almost 100% sure, that she had her greedy, can't sing for shit, nasty ass, needs about $1 mill in plastic surgurey done, ugly hand in it.

She robbed my generation of our John Lennon.

FUCK COURTNEY LOVE!

...no, im not bitter...

....Okay.

WHOA, I JUST GOT MY TELEPHONE BILL. HEART. STOPPED.

yufster, I know it's a bit late, but do you need medical assitance? Or are you now trying to crawl to the nearest phonecell in order to call for an ambulance?

Ooh! This is an interesting subject! One thing I'm positive of, Kurt was killed, he didn't kill himself. I think Tom Grant put it best himself in a recent post on his website. He sums it up perfectly:

Before you read about the investigation . . .

LET'S KEEP THIS SIMPLE

After Kurt Cobain was found dead, his toxicology report indicated he had a heroin, (morphine) blood level of 1.52 mgs. This is three times a lethal dose, even for a hard core heroin addict! So, I'll begin by reminding readers that what I'm about to say is what I've said in nearly every interview I've done for more than ten years now.

When it comes to the so-called "expert" opinions,

DONT TELL US -- SHOW US!

Expert "opinions" about what might be possible make for interesting conversation but they don't mean a thing unless they can back them up with experience and examples. Experts hired by prosecution and defense attorneys disagree in courtrooms around the country every day.

Using similar cases as examples, however, can prove whether or not something is possible. So, all I've ever asked is for someone to prove I'm wrong by showing me where it's happened before. If there are no examples or cases with a heroin blood level similar to the Cobain case, the medical evidence uncovered in Cobain's autopsy must be so unusual, so rare, that his alleged "suicide" would have to be called "miraculous" rather than "typical" as the Seattle authorities would lead us to believe.

What do I mean by a "similar case"? For more than 10 years now, I've challenged doctors, nurses, paramedics, police detectives and even journalists to provide a single documented case that meets the following criteria:

1. The heroin blood level was determined AFTER the person was found dead.
  2. The person had INJECTED the heroin, (or had been injected by someone else), directly into the veins of his or her arm(s).
  3. The heroin, (morphine), blood level of the deceased person was found to be equal to or higher than 1.53 mgs per liter.
  4. There is evidence within the reports or other documentation, such as eyewitness statements or other indications of activity, indicating the victim was not immediately incapacitated after the injection and would have been capable of doing what Cobain was alleged to have done.

If you examine the criteria carefully, you'll see that what I'm asking for is not a complex set of circumstances at all. The "similar case" I'm describing might involve a murder, a suicide, an accidental overdose or even a car accident. It doesn't matter!

There are literally hundreds of thousands of well documented heroin related deaths in the U.S. and around the world. Cases where the victim was found dead and during the autopsy, heroin was found to be in his or her blood system. That's hundreds of thousands of cases that meet the criteria of items 1 and 2.

There are also thousands of documented cases which would meet the criteria of items 1,2, AND 3! These would be deaths involving heroin blood levels equaling or even surpassing the level found in Kurt Cobain. Remember though, these people died from the heroin.

Now, out of the thousands of those deaths meeting the first three criteria, just try to find ONE that also meets criteria #4 - Documented evidence within the circumstances surrounding the person's death that establishes this person was not immediately incapacitated and would have been capable of voluntary physical activity for the time required to do what Kurt Cobain was alleged to have done.

During one of my interviews in the Broomfield film, Kurt And Courtney, Nick Broomfield commented, (as if asking the question), "But it's possible that he would have been able to operate the shotgun."

"Well, it's possible if you believe that a man can stand on a roof top, flap his arms and fly!" I replied. "But you're going to have to show me that it's actually been done, before I'll believe it!"

Broomfield was confused because he had contacted a doctor in England who erroneously compared the swallowing of methadone to the intravenous injection of heroin. It was obvious this doctor completely missed the point. The swallowing of heroin, morphine, methadone, or even rat poison is completely irrelevant here since the reaction time from swallowing would be vastly slower than that of an intravenous injection.

The fact is, as of this date, not a single "similar case" has been provided or even offered for the purpose of gathering information. To the contrary, every letter we've received from medical professionals or those in law enforcement has been extremely skeptical of the "suicide" ruling based on Cobain's heroin blood levels. "Impossible" is the word most often used.

Examine the evidence. Have a close look at the real facts. This is not rocket science.

The medical evidence alone proves beyond a reasonable doubt . . .

KURT COBAIN WAS MURDERED

http://www.deathofanicon.com/

The more you read, the scarier it gets. This is the only "conspiracy" thing I believe in, and that's simply because it seems so obvious and there's absolutely no other explanation.

Read on:

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/

http://www.deathofanicon.com/

http://www.indefenceofkurtcobain.com/

http://www.deathofkurtcobain.com/main.html

For the record I don't hate Courtney Love (I'd actually gone off her after the second time I saw her live and she did the exact same things... one big act!) and I'd never even heard of the "Murder Conspiracies" before Nick Broomfield's film was shown on TV. After I watched that documentary I concluded that Kurt most likely killed himself... but then for some odd reason (I was bored I guess) I look it up on the internet. The more I read the more obvious it became... it's scary! I recemmend everyone to at least read the arguments fully before making up their minds!