Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Congrats Ben, our own little SEGA-employed pirate

WOW! Sega is a very respectable company! Tell us more because this is of course high treason; telling us this and not letting us in on the rest.

Thanks everyone :tup:

Today has been a mad day for me. It still hasn't really kicked in yet. And yes loony, it will no doubt be very eeeevil...KALI MAA SHAK-DE-DAY! :shifty:

KALI MAA SHAK-DE-DAY! :shifty:

om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega! om nom sega!

No fucking way! That man was a kickass bollywood villain. I don't think he ever played a good guy - kinda like Michael Ironside but Indian.

First Dr Robotnik and now Mola Ram, wtf? :sad:

Man, I incidentally watched a Sonic cartoon yesterday. It was, uh... nice. Yeah.

I'm happy for you, though. Man, I'm sure I'm not the only one who dreams of working in the games industry. Naive and rose-coloured dreams, of course, but dreams non the less.

--Erwin

Righteous Ben :)

Live the dream!

Sadly my own attempts to live my GI dream of associate-producing Another World 2 with Eric Chahi have failed to materialise. And he won't return my calls either.

:deranged:

I don't think he ever played a good guy - kinda like Michael Ironside but Indian.

I always thought Sam Fisher was a good guy...

I always thought Sam Fisher was a good guy...

I'm talking movies only baby. :mrt: