Spaff

The Giveaway 2: The Singles.

post your chat up lines of ultimate power in here if you want to win a copy of 'the singles' for PC, 4 copies available.

come on, show me your love :)

anyone who wants a copy make that clear in yer post ;)

Oh! OH! I WANT A COPY! I WANT A COPY!!!

Okay! Right, chat up line. Hmm. Oh, I got one! Alright, here goes!

"Hi, my name is Rusalka, and I-- No, it's... I'm not Russian...I... but I could be, if you wanted me to... Uh, no... wait... sorry... I... sooo... have you... do you know who Tim Schafer is? No? Ahem. Alright. Uhh.... do you have an xbox? No? Oh, I see. Yeah, my grandfather get's that sometimes when his glands are up. I... oh, no! There's something in my eye. Hang on. Whoa, on no! Hold it! I dropped my glasses. I think I heard them break. My glasses! I can't see!! Hello? Hello?! I'm feeling around for my glasses and all I can feel is dust and... please, everybody... can you guys stop... stop walking? I need to find my--OW, my fingers! Hello? Can everybody just... everybody stop... because my glasses... Are you still there? Can you see my glasses?? I can't walk home unless I have my glasses. Hello????? I can't find my inhaler..."

I definitely do not want a copy. Although, hmm... it would be a nice Christmas present for my sister...

Ok, you convinced me. You can send it to me.

*man next to Jaero rubs up against 'Singles box' and says...*

"Hey baby, what's your sign?"

*'Singles box' opens itself, extracts its jewel case, and with two hands uses it to flatten the head of the man with the bad pick-up line."

*Jaero shuffles over one stool and turns to 'Singles box'*

"So... you're Single, huh?"

:hah:

I demand more!!!!!!!

Yuftser, you can get a copy for your essay.

im sure that pick up works every time ;)

Erkki, at least give us a chat up line ;)

anyone else?

here's my favourite from the movie, anchorman:

'i want to be on you'

¬¬

I'm sorry! I just... just... I don't even WANT The Singles! For instance, it doesn't feature hardhitting lyrics from Godsmack! I mean there you have it, what more reason would you want? :'

sure, i wouldnt mind a copy ...

... im gonna have to quote one of my faviourite cartoon characters for this chat-up line :

"Hey baby, how 'bout me, you, my house, he-ha-huah" --Johhny Bravo

[gets slapped]

(or something to that extent anyway)

failing that, id absolutely love to use one of those ridiculously corny lines that every1 seems to try, but are SO terrible, NO-ONE is gonna fall for ... ill pick ...

"Hey baby, is your father a thief, because i think he stole the stars and put 'em in your eyes" :naughty:

[get laughed at AND slapped]

err, that should do it, yeah? :)

SiN

I tried to be clever in my first post, but I'm sick and very delusional. My favorite is similar:

"So, you're a girl huh?"

Again, I have no interest in the very generous giveaway you offer. Yet I continue to contribute. Out of love.

So, here’s a beautiful line I found for you.

“Hi, will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into this cheap motel room across the street.”

I would fall for every line in this sexy thread. :innocent:

If I got to play around with Singles, I would shove my disk into every slot I could find, over and over and over and....

Your avatar really helps drive your point into its moist, warm home.

I would fall for every line in this sexy thread. :innocent:

Of course, you could always fall for me instead, darling.

"So, you're a girl huh?"

[fooking drop dead gorgeous] Girl: "Wouldn't you like to find out the haaaard way?"

Free game? Gimme, gimme, gimme!

I'd never use these anyway...

"Did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven, my angel?" :hah:

"Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!"

"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package. "

"Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?" :deranged:

erm im pretty sure thats all the copies taken now ill have to work out who wanted it and who didnt.. I'll try and find some more copies so keep chatting my up darlings ;)

Ok, if I were a girl (which I'm not) I would chat up on spaff the following way:

Oh spaffie dear, that handsome pimpfur coat would look sooo much better on my bedroom floor, while we are entertaining ourselves in the luxurious double bed.

[think of a photo of spaff with his pimpfur coat here]

No need for a copy of the singles tho...

Free game? Gimme, gimme, gimme!

I'd never use these anyway...

"Did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven, my angel?" :hah:

"Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!"

"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package. "

"Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?" :deranged:

At least one of those is in Magna Cum Laude.

Yuftser, you can get a copy for your essay.

Oh man! Oh BOY!!! I won something! This is the first time I've ever won a competition in my LIFE!!! If only... if only I didn't already own a copy of Singles, the Cyber Dating game!! Oh, and also, if only I was any good at it.

I hereby donate my copy to Kingzjester.

At least one of those is in Magna Cum Laude.

I wouldn't know, I have the Spanish version, with Spanish pick up lines... Olé! :sombrero: