Twilo

Is Your Mom Hot?

Is Your Mom Hot?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is Your Mom Hot?

• Yes!
    • No!

Àwww, shit, I'm the only person that voted 'yes' and now I look lame and crap.

"Hey Missy... I mean Mom..."

I think there's some kind of genetic program that prevents males from rating their mother's attrctiveness from even a totally objective viewpoint.

Ah, but is there really such a thing as objective hotness?

Fundamentally, I would say yes, as "hotness" as a meter for beauty is objective.

Emotional ties will sway the meter, however, and thus at anything higher than the base level, any such measurement is imperfect when made by offspring of the testee.

Ha, "testee"

I think there's some kind of genetic program that prevents males from rating their mother's attrctiveness from even a totally objective viewpoint.

Ditto, if my mom was like Angelina Jolie or something like that, she would never be "rated" as hot in my book...

Same goes for sisters...

Àwww, shit, I'm the only person that voted 'yes' and now I look lame and crap.

I don't think you need the word 'now' in that sentence ;)...

don't laugh but i read somewhere that's because of the smell of your relatives. if i remind correctly your mother/sister/brother/etc have a kind of similar smell as you and so you unconsciously don't rate them as attractive.

i guess that's how mother nature prevents incest. :naughty:

Trust me, even objectively my mother isn't hot by any means. There are precious few women who can regain (and keep) their looks after childbirth.