Sign in to follow this  
Emotion Magnet

***** ***** Forums .. relocation :-D

Maybe it is just me, but don't you think that it would be wise to first pull this site out of your ass and then advertise it flagrantly around the neighbourhood? It just seems like the whole endeavour might have however slightly more... I don't know... integrity that way?

:ancient:

Somehow I'm doesn't faze nor convince me that "emo" and Idle Thumbs are two things that would mix well. Seems to me, combining the two is like wiping your ass before you take a shit.

Of course, I say that because due to the asterisks, I can only tell what kind of plug this once was based on the terribly clever name of he who started the thread.

I volunteer any admin to change Emo's avatar from nothing to a hi-res version of my favorite icon: :cens0r:

Any takers?

Words ***** and ***** are the only two cursewords we have in our curse filter. People are advised to use delicious and pork strip in their stead.

asthanos.gif

Tom of Finland went to visit his comely female friend Ivana. When she answered the door she invited him into her kitchen where she offer him her ***** *****. He took one look and said, "I have to confess, Ivana, I've always been wanting your *****." Ivana blushed and replied, "Well, I was always hoping you'd ***** my *****."

So they both had *****. It was so ***** that they had another helping. And another. And another, until the ***** was all gone. And everything was simply *****. The end.

When Tom of Finland was finally done eating Ivana's *****, he stumbled out from her house, exhausted and spent yet satisfied. He decided to walk a bit through the woods, and not too long on the path he heard some strange sounds and giggling. When he went to investigate he saw a buxom young woman presenting her ***** to a strapping young man, who said, "Oh my, I do believe I will find your ***** to be *****."

Tom, suddenly refilled with uncontrollable desire for this woman's ***** and the young man's heartily posed ***** comment, emerged from behind a tree. "Fair woman, I have *****-ed my share of *****, but your ***** looks to be the most succulent of all. And you, young sir, can only be the best partner to share her ***** with me. If you will allow me, this could be quite a ***** affair."

So the buxom young woman was delighted and let the strapping young man share her ***** with Tom, and all three had quite a ***** time. The end.

First of all, the forum has too many categories compared to its amount of members. There are more categories than there are members. Second of all, a wise man once said never launch a forum before the website is up. That wise man was me. Sorry, but your current forum is useless. Get the site up, write good content, and maybe someone will feel that your forum is worth their time.

ok that's it!

We now officially have our very own forum injoke! Now it's no more awesome obstacle course to find our very own tennisgame injoke!

want a slice of my delicious pork strip? :)

I demand a pork strip smilie! :)

Yeah.... Yummy Pork Strips can't have a forum without content.... and even if it had a forum and content, it's kind of stupid to show up at someone elses site and try to steal its hits. That's like going to a party and telling other guests "Dude, come over to my house!" you might have good intentions, but you're still asking for a whooping.

If I had the authority I'd demote you to footrest.

:mrt:

gosh guys your just jealous of my ***** .. cause its ***** ..

if you read my previous post.. the whole point that i posted my ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** .. ***** ***** site ... is because im looking for a few more writers...

so eat my *****

so eat my *****

Well, get it up then!! ;( ......erm, the site, I mean. Yeah, that's it. See, we want some good content from you and your *****. And we can't take your claims of being ***** unless you have the big hot juicy ***** to prove it.

Well, get it up then!! ;( ......erm, the site, I mean. Yeah, that's it. See, we want some good content from you and your *****. And we can't take your claims of being ***** unless you have the big hot juicy ***** to prove it.

Im looking for ***** eaters, so that when my big hot long slimy slab of ***** is up.. (the site.. of course..) we can all fondle our ***** together , in one big ***** ***** orgy