Sign in to follow this  
Ryam BaCo

show us your room!

i'll start:

ever wondered how you could bring 2 keyboards, 3 mice, the beatles, comics, a myst/riven mousepad and grim fandango in context? look at my room and you'll know... :naughty:

and now...next one, please!

post-168-13375602776858_thumb.jpg

I live in a cube, 2.5x2.5x2.5m

It's a nice cube though; like a nest.

I might get a photo of it if I FEEL LIKE IT or if I email picture phone thing to myself (if I get my hands on someone's picturephone)

Because he has enough room, and he's a geek? I had 3 PCs set up in my old room...

My photos were taken not long after I moved in. I've been here about 5 weeks now, and apart from 6 bags of recycling (damn Swansea and its limited recycling facilities) and loads of unwashed dishes, it's pretty much the same.

Why do you have 3 computers in one room?

Because every now and then I buy a new PC. This is my office or working place, not my bedroom, btw. The bedroom is next to this room, and has another PC. The attic has a lot of space, but it tends to get very hot here during the summer.

ehe-photo-tv.gif

This is another wall of the room, with my TV and my old stereo.

--Erwin

The voodoo3 box is nice looking I suppose, but I have no idea why one would display it like that. Especially since, when you take a good look at it, its just an orange bald guy.

Yeesh. What a dump. Look at that. Crumpled up papers under the desk, Reese's cups wrappers all over the place... what a slob. Not to mention that I've had that desk forever, so it's covered in all sorts of doodles.

It's no wonder I like to keep my (computer) desktop as minimal as possible.

Believe it or not, this is my computer room looking tidy...

myroom.jpg

Click to see at a ridiculous size...

There's a piano in the corner to the far left of this picture. Yes, a piano. Not one of those pathetic keyboard things...

Let's all give a round of applause to Deadworm, our resident photo thread bastard.