Sign in to follow this  
jennegatron

Dota 2 - TI 6

Lots of great Axe games, and now the first great Storm Spirit game. This TI is delivering!

EG playing out of their minds against Newbee, OG knocked out, and DC proving they are a better team than Secret by crushing the team that knocked them out, 3 SEA teams still in the tournament? What a wonderful day of DOTA.

Liquid avoids the fate of their EU brethren and beat Newbee.  They looked a lot better in that series, even the game they lost.  I think there is hope for them to make a lower bracket run.

I have very little faith in Wings.  They seem to do worse the longer a tournament is.  I think there is a reason they perform worse in China and worse when teams have time to prepare for them.  I hope I am wrong though because I think they play a fun brand of dota.  Other than my NA bias teams (EG and DC), Wings is the team I most want to win.

What a dummy.

DC progressing as far as they have is pretty epic. Too bad about the "woos!" during some of those matches. Also, Pitlord!

Yeah.  DC's been playing amazing.  I don't think I'd let Moo play Timbersaw against me if I was the other team's drafter.

Feeling pretty good about my prediction that Wings win TI right now  B)