melmer

Cookie Clicker

I've started another run recently, I'm close to 2 chips and also not sure when to reincarnate.

I haven't checked to see how many chips it takes, but one of the ascension things you can unlock is offline earning so if you aren't the type to keep it running all the time I would probably ascend as soon as I had enough to unlock the lowest level of that..?

This update is just ridiculous. I really like the rebalancing, as I'm now back to actually playing the game rather than just resetting and maxing out in a few hours, then clicking cookies for a bunch of weeks. Krumblor also throws a million exploding wrenches into my plans, which is great. Dragonflight is just out of control.

Yeah, legit, this update is really fun. It's a shame the dungeons still aren't in, because that stuff sounded super interesting, but I guess it'll happen eventually.

I need to set it up so that I can link up my work computer to share the same save through dropbox or something. As it is I just leave it running at home and mess with it once I get home.

Yes, apparently dungeons are rad (they are/were in the beta?) but there's already so much in this update I'm not sure I could handle even more stuff. Orteil's really been struggling with this constantly growing update, and at times it seemed like it would never come. Really happy he managed to nail down all of this and release it. Very impressed. Hopefully he'll be able to stick to his plan of more frequent, more focused updates going forward.

Oh, and I really love the golden switch, which will do wonders for when I'm not at work to tend to my game. And Krumblor, again ... damn.

I enjoyed the impromptu character creation screen with a dozen different character races to choose from, with what seemed like twenty backgrounds, like Grew up in the Circus or Snake Handler that gave you benefits AND penalties. Then a really neat cut scene played with an airship you are on getting attacked by orcs in biplanes. Back in game, a guy in a monk's robe comes up to your new character and claims you are The Living One, come on wings of fire!

jutranjo this is the wrong thread for posting in the wrong thread

This is the best wrong thread post ever, because it's conceivable this could be in Cookie Clicker.