melmer

Cookie Clicker

I haven't really clicked much, the clicking becomes kinda obsolete after the first hour? i guess it depends on you setup

i'm currently producing 100,531.5 cookies a sec (we need to make that little girls blue ecstasy face an emoticon)

I haven't really clicked much, the clicking becomes kinda obsolete after the first hour? i guess it depends on you setup

There are achievements for clicking, and achievements give you milk that you can turn into CPS with kitten workers.

...That may be the strangest sentence I've ever typed.

screw milk and kittens... just keep saving up to get the next bigger construction

Whyyyy do I always spend so much time on these games? Why are there so many? Gah... gotta go click some cookies.

I played until the endgame content, then my browser refreshed on its own and my save didn't keep, so I count myself as done. It was a crazy week, though.

I just got the achievement "You Can Stop Now".

You can't fool me, Cookie Clicker. This must be when things get good! I won't stop now!

Okay, I had an auto clicker installed and left it on for about 5 hours while I was doing something else, but then I noticed that there are achievements for resetting your game over and over. So 100% is an insane chore. Count me done for real. Fucking stupid useless web game.

Wait, people are actually playing this? I thought it was meant to be some kind of joke.

It's a sad joke in which I started trying to cheat the stupid game and really had to let myself know that I was just clicking on a cookie and manipulating a timer.

ooooooh, i'm just about to purchase my first antimatter converter!!!!! get hype

currently 2.5 million cps.... jumped up to 3.8million cps GET INVOLVED