Sign in to follow this  
Patrick R

The ______ of Video Games

I love the whole gang. Jim "Boost" Carrey, "Fuck" Dwayne Johnson, Richard "Video Games" Dreyfuss, Taylor "Hot Scoops" Swift, and Paul "Famous" Walker. They're all great people.

I think Saint's Row is the Fast and the Furious of games. It started out as a (mostly) straight-faced, competent expression of what it wanted to be, and then began going further and further off the deep end with subsequent instalments. I honestly and unironically enjoy both ends of the spectrum of what both series have been since their inception, and I think the trajectory is very similar.

It is kind of unavoidable. Just ran mine as well. I'll be posting the results in the Post Your Face thread, as it seems appropriate.

Apparently Pan's Labyrinth is "..a Citizen Kane of fantasy cinema".

Marlow Briggs is the Marlow Briggs of video games.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/249680/

A new breed of WARRIOR returns, committed to destroying the enemies of FREEDOM

When ONE angry man, has a world to protect - There is only ONE future – HIS OWN

No-nonsense hero Marlow never shied away from danger or trouble. But now he faces his ULTIMATE challenge. After crash-landing in Central America, he has an industrial evil to defeat whilst bound to an ancient Mayan Death Mask who’s had no-one to talk to for 2000 years. Another day at the office only this time Marlow is PUSHED TO THE LIMIT , his sweetheart has been abducted, the bad guys are making up their own rules and only one man can judge them – and EXECUTE THE SENTENCE . 

Fearlessly fighting through Mayan temples and towering valleys, monstrous machinery, nothing, but nothing, will stand in the way of this bad ass warrior, his girl and the crushing of all opposition.

They told him to go to HELL, he was DEAD ready.

With cliffhanger over the top action and cinematic gameplay, Marlow Briggs takes inspiration from the best of blockbuster films, comic book heroes, and action games with its focus on relentless high-octane combat, exotic and danger filled environments and epic set pieces.

• Fight the enemies of FREEDOM with stacks of awesome combos and magic abilities,
• Single handedly destroy HUNDREDS of enemies
• Deploy MIGHTY weapons of destruction
• Leap out of HUGE EXPLOSIONS in slow motion
• Reveal the DEADLY secrets of the Mayans

• Save the ENTIRE planet