Thrik

Photos of things

Thanks. The lighting on his face in the first one is so perfect to me; someone opened the door to his left and the light just brightened him up and added some contrast to the conex. My coworker also did an editing pass on those photos and her take was much different than my own.

Here are some other recent ones:

Summer_2018-8176-XL.jpg

Summer_2018-8216-XL.jpg

Summer_2018-8202-XL.jpg

Summer_2018-8221-XL.jpg

Autumn_2018-0825-XL.jpg

Autumn_2018-0796-XL.jpg

Very nice. Makes me want to go back to taking photos - I’ve completely stopped that when I started with filmmaking

I got married a few weeks ago. Here are two images that I thought were pretty neat. 

The mountain behind us features the MMT, which you can see as a little white dot on the left side of Lara here (upside down, because it's artistic)

wnkwyI6.jpg

Also these are my groomsfolks all looking like an ad for indochino. I am 100% sure that I used the code Thumbs at checkout to get my wedding suit. 

0GfiMIk.jpg

38 minutes ago, RubixsQube said:

I got married a few weeks ago. Here are two images that I thought were pretty neat. 

The mountain behind us features the MMT, which you can see as a little white dot on the left side of Lara here (upside down, because it's artistic)

Also these are my groomsfolks all looking like an ad for indochino. I am 100% sure that I used the code Thumbs at checkout to get my wedding suit.

Hey, congratulations! Those are nifty (and decidedly different) wedding pictures. You and your wife (and everyone) look elegant as all hell.

What shoes are you wearing, if you don't mind me asking?

Ummm, I think that to be honest, they're cheaper brown dress shoes from H&M? I can double check when I get home, but I don't think they're the fanciest. 

EDIT: Confirmed, H&M brown dress shoes. 

Wow, is that Austin? Texas has never been on my "to-visit" list, but you certainly make it look appealing. Very nice!

Nice photos!

Architecture, what drone is it? To me looks sharper than Mavic Pro (which I have).

[edit] I see from the meta-data that it's a Mavic 2 Pro. Looks like a very nice improvement over the previous.