pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

THAT is Techno Viking. I love the pointing finger stance. And how he refuses to look at things people hand him out of respect, like water, or a pamphlet.

:) this is like dream wedding material! It could only be better if I was actual marrying technoviking himself

And instead of saying his vows, he just stands ands points at my face

Less comical, more terrifying.

That was horrendous. I hope for the sake of humanity that it is not real. I fear it is though, and that makes me so, so scared.

I actually feel really sorry for that Indian girl.

Funny (and sad) Japanese short film.

Woah, surprisingly not just oh-those-silly-Japanese. Cool! (Or maybe I imagine the profoundness and this is supposed to be just silly, who knows.)

That was horrendous. I hope for the sake of humanity that it is not real. I fear it is though, and that makes me so, so scared.

I actually feel really sorry for that Indian girl.

I believe it's completely fake... and quite enjoyable as result. They're not great actresses :)

What a touching film! I like how it is actually a different thing than what it appears to be.

I suspect this whole thing was a Truman Show-esque experiment by the producers.

Late update: that's what they're claiming. They were trying to be The Worst NYE Show because the market has enough slickly produced, soulless NYE shows.

[Red hot nickel ball in water]

That's fantastic... it looks transparent the first few moments it's in the water!

SCIENCE.

Late update: that's what they're claiming. They were trying to be The Worst NYE Show because the market has enough slickly produced, soulless NYE shows.

That would be amazing and I'd love to see these shows every year. If it is actually true, that's some pretty genius Andy Kaufman stuff. Is there any corroboration on whether it's actually true, or just an excuse?

Maybe it's because it's almost 3 am and I should be asleep, but this was hilarious.

Made me laugh! (The world must be a very confusing place for deaf people.)

Hahahaha, that's brilliant. I imagine it's 100% medically accurate in both content and tone.

Although I'm not familiar with the Kalevala, that was pretty fantastic. :grin: