pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

They're both MadTV old guard, when it was at least humorous on occasion. Done a ton of stuff before that as well.

They're both MadTV old guard, when it was at least humorous on occasion. Done a ton of stuff before that as well.

Yea, though now they're free to actually be funny, a portion of that interview I mentioned actually talks about that a bit

I do enjoy some Rachel Maddow. Less of a fan of the comments on that video.

ahaha oh man that's great. Comedy is best when it's at its blackest and you don't get much darker than perpetual self-reinforcing cycles of despair.

On a lighter note:

I don't think humor can get blacker than that! It's tapping straight into the raw pain, anguish, and despair that causes people to torment other people and make their lives a living hell. If that's not black humor, then what is?

I don't think humor can get blacker than that! It's tapping straight into the raw pain, anguish, and despair that causes people to torment other people and make their lives a living hell. If that's not black humor, then what is?

I don't know, it just didn't register on my radar as being as bleak as you're making out. I felt it was actually quite positive.

Ealing Comedies or things like this are what I'd call closer to being black humour.

Obligatory Key and Peele thread!

As should be all threads!

E: We need to do some of this over the internet. Toblix as captain clearly.