Thompson

Internet Comics

Today's Gunnerkrigg Court is relevant to my interests. I've been hypothesizing that

Kat has romantic feelings for Annie

for ages now, and I'm really excited to see where this new thing could lead.

Today's Gunnerkrigg Court is relevant to my interests. I've been hypothesizing that

Kat has romantic feelings for Annie

for ages now, and I'm really excited to see where this new thing could lead.

gah! I forgot this existed and am super behind! 

Two epic long web comics:

Order of the Stick: The kickstarter that raised $1.2 million to reprint some of OotS's books. Nuff said.....  Currently at panel 891 and everyone worth reading for an epic adventure. Starts by poking fun at D&D rules and then the story begins.

The Noob Comic: My favorite. A comic take on MMORPG's. Updates SLOWLY but is at panel 433 and is also worth reading all the way through (which I have done a couple of times). I'm waiting to see what the PKer's with accidently given admin powers will do.... Brilliant.

By the way, does anyone else here like KC Green? I've been following him since way back in the days of Jesus and the Man, and Gunshow has been consistently fantastic. Last week's "DJ Milk Problems" might be my favourite strip yet.

NXxi4kW.png

I bought a friend of mine a custom comic of his as a graduation present. KC rules.

His stuff's been getting really hard to follow lately though. The gravedigger/ghost thing left me scratching my head.

I love the gravedigger story. I want more stuff like that. Man that was rad. (And I think still not over?) It's probably long enough at this point to support a miniature graphic novel of some sort.

That was amazingly evocative. It's exactly the experience you have as a kid during late night drives. So perfect. I loved driving at night for that reason. I never slept, just gazing outside at all the lights and spectacle.

The current Dresden Codak series Dark Science is beginning to hit a climax now. Fascinating that I've been following this relatively small story for 3 years now.