Steve

I wanna know what you guys think of my goddamn DLC

Bioshock 2 was good, and I'd recommend going through it. That said, I believe that Minerva's Den on 360 was playable without ever having touched the main game of Bioshock 2. It's not standalone, so you'd still have to buy the game, but if you only want to play Minerva, that is an option.

All of the Bioshock 2 360 DLC is on sale this week, including Minerva's Den:

Minerva's Den - 800 MSP -> 400 MSP

Rapture Metro - 800 MSP -> 400 MSP

Sinclair Solutions Tester - 400 MSP -> 200 MSP

Protector Trials - 400 MSP -> 200 MSP

I finally played Minerva's Den... If I said how the ending made me feel it would be a spoiler... but I'll say I loved it...

Also.... WOW, 360 games look kinda bad now that I upgraded my PC... Too bad PC games get the shaft when it comes to DLC...;(

ugh... guess I need to convert some money into something weird called MS points.

Does anybody know where I can buy exactly 800 MS points? and not 1000 or 2x500?

Does anybody know where I can buy exactly 800 MS points? and not 1000 or 2x500?

InYourDreams2007abfdd.jpg

You're wrong Jake.

In fact, they sell cards with 800 and stuff... then the DLC must cost 1000 or something.

Because I remember there was this difference between the usual price and the number of points you can buy at once.

You're wrong Jake.

In fact, they sell cards with 800 and stuff... then the DLC must cost 1000 or something.

Because I remember there was this difference between the usual price and the number of points you can buy at once.

Ah okay. Well, excellent. I can't find them. It seems they were made in 2008, but I only see 1000+ point cards available at this point.

I see cards of 800, 1200, 1600, 2100 and 4200

now I only need to find a brick and mortar store that has the 800 points thingy, because with shipping the 800 points card is more than 10 euros :/

Well, so far I think gfwl is pretty dumb. Refused to take my credit card at first. Apparently editing an old card's information worked instead of adding a new one, which was weird. Appears I was right too, they accept actual dollars.

Minerva's Den is out on the PC now, hey?

I played it on the 360, quite liked it.

More than that, actually. I think it was probably one of the most substantial and interesting DLC add-ons for any game on the 360.

Well worth playing, you guys. Good to see that it's finally been made available for the PC version.