Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Who wants Red Dead Redemption?

For some reason, while chatting with JamesM in a virtual internet chatroom, we started talking about preordering Red Dead Redemption, and I though I hadn't done so yet, and did so, but had also already done so earlier too, as well, only that I had was something I had forgotten. Anyway, now I have two. Who wants the second copy for the low price of giving me your home address? Nachimir, if you want it, you can have it, on account of the pins and everything.

It's the 360 one, and everyone speaks in Norwegian. I'm kidding, I think.

Well, if I didn't live in the US I'd definitely take that offer, but I don't want to onerate you beyond your extra game purchase.

Toblix is like some sort of goddamn Santa Claus. You fucking... Do-gooder. :(

There is only one problem that can be resolved pretty easily with you sending me beside the copy of the game also your 360......please :woohoo:

I'd have it if ONLY I COULD SPEAK NORWEIGAN.

Realistically though, couldn't you just send one copy back and claim cash back?

That's a kind offer, but you sent me a bunch of games before, so I think this one should go to someone else.

Oh my god, I would love you foreverest! I've been struggling with my economy lately, and I had to really really resist going out and buying it today. Because of the debt I haven't bought a new title in a very long time, but RDR is the first one I've had to almost physically contain myself...

(Also, I not only speak Norwegian, I also live here, so the shipping would be way cheaper than anyone else...)

Of course, whoever posted or PMed you before me has dibs, but I think I would be the one to appreciate it the most. <.<

I will only accept your offer if it included an XBox360. :getmecoat

But I know the feeling. I also have a few duplicates, although never bought any of them at full price. My worst offense would be the two copies of Assassin's Creed 1.

Well since people are giving away shit, if you want a PS2 copy of Guitar Hero: World Tour (No instruments, just the game) or a PS2 copy of Burnout: Dominator let me know.

I fully realize no one will want these games but who knows, there may be someone weird enough to want a copy and the Idle Forums are a great place to meet weird people! :tup:

I assume by the way that people are exclaiming /cry from the Americas, this is a UK thing?

If so, I'm horribly tempted to say yes, assuming you haven't already been snagged? :tup:

That's how you get friends. At least so Dragon Age taught me.

Yes, I'm hoping for a PG-13 sex scene with one of you. Anyway, I found someone, so this thread is now closed.

Not so bad. Stuck on a ridiculously annoying Standard deviation question, if anyone can help;

The heights of a population of women are normally distributed with mean X cm and standard deviation Y cm. It is known that 30% of the women are taller than 172 cm and 5% are shorter than 154 cm.

(a) Sketch a diagram to show the distribution of heights represented by this information.

(3)

(B) Show that the mean = 154 + 1.6449Standard Deviations

(3)

© Obtain a second equation and hence find the value of the mean and the value of the standard deviation.

Stuck on C if y'all could help

EDIT: Nvm, got it. Feel like a king.

Years of posting, and finally our purpose is revealed. Standard deviation solving!

So this is all my doing? I hope the recipient is grateful!

It is known that 30% of the women are taller than 172 cm and 5% are shorter than 154 cm.

I'm impressed, you have pretty tall women where you're from.