Hermie

Post your face!

I admire the knot you made. :P

Yeah, me too. Looks like a Windsor Knot. I don't like small knots. This knot I like. :tup:

I never wore a tie in my life, never saw the use of wearing something that cuts of the air supply to your head.

So don't strangle yourself with one. No need for that unless you're doing autoerotic asphyxiation.

4472700225_1b9467c9fb_o.jpg

I'm the guy on the right. I think I was saying "Should I pose like I was caught mid-sentence talking about the Wizard Puffin?"

I think that's a lot of points, too. I got Wizards. I got Puffins. I got Boost. Who could ask for anything more?

Auxiliary bonus points: half-red eye (looks like extreme but very localized blood-shottedness).

I like your "Who does this fucking puffin guy think he is?" expression.

Auxiliary bonus points: half-red eye (looks like extreme but very localized blood-shottedness).

I like your "Who does this fucking puffin guy think he is?" expression.

Thanks for the bonus red-eye point. I ended up telling Chris that it was probably from me trying to hold back from laughing about Big Dog at my quiet office job. Regardless, I looked like I had been infected with "rage".

I never wore a tie in my life, never saw the use of wearing something that cuts of the air supply to your head.

Did you know a tight tie also increases the pressure on your eyes? :sartre:

Job interviews.

Why would they offer jobs to to ties? Ties can't work.

its hard to tell but the button on my collar is a Nintendo cart with the text under it "Blow Me" haha

Annie_clark_fiona_coyne.jpg

You're totally dating a teenage Canadian star. :tup:

lol - teenage?! nono couldn't do that bad nuff she only 21 and i'm 31 ;P

WAIT WAIT WAIT?! You're a doctor?

damnit Jim! I'm a doctor not an recon!

for halloween ;P

Not entirely my best picture, but I'm hoping Ian Livingstone next to two beautiful Dreambear promo girls makes up for that.

ian.jpg

Attending Festival of Games, are you? How was/is that? I thought about attending, but looking at the website, it appeared too business orientated for me to care.

I just went one single day, today it's more of the same. It's GDC in the small, with a mix of business and inspirational. Of course, in typical Dutch tradition it's quite small, though this year's keynote speakers were pretty cool (the creator of Pacman and Ian).

I got in for free on my press merits, but if you had to pay hundreds of Euros for the pleasure, you may have felt it was a bit not worth it. Students could get in for less, though.

Here's a change of do's:

37374_406004216171_700721171_4636430_379679_n.jpg

Perfect for the summer! The Netherlands are blasted by a heat wave right now, so I couldn't wait to get it off.

Is it the Japanese walls in the back? Because that's classic prison decoration :)

Wow, you've had long hair for as long as I have known you. I like the pointy hand, it is a nice fashion accessory.