80's Bad Guy

Wizaaaaaards!!

Holy crap. Found this at a coffee shop.

Basically a Traditional Wizard in Morrowind, for some reason. Also you can see the water through the Wizard. Which, you know, holy crap.

post-8838-0-46771400-1345217491_thumb.jpg

tumblr_mblohe8r5K1qe1hi6o1_400.gif

“In shadow, we find the light

Safely sealed in darkest night.

So make sure y’all keep it tight.

Wizards only, fools.”

From the latest Adventure Time episode.

I guess somebody I know posted a wizard on my facebook

TMc8w.jpg

That was what I was thinking the entire time I was playing Magicka.

I ordered a book today

395px-Wizard%2C_the_Life_and_Times_of_Nikola_Tesla.png

Oh my god I never made the connection between "casts" and "wizard".

mind-blown.jpg

Nappi; I read that very book earlier this year. It's a very exhaustive biography on Tesla, you'll learn pretty much everything there is to say about him. Perhaps a little overly detailed at times, but interesting nonetheless.

Good to hear. While "Wizard" played no small part in my decision to buy the book, I find Nikola Tesla truly fascinating.

A while ago I wrote a little comic book I called Space Wizard, about a lone human who wanders space in a giant Space RV. All in all, I think it ripped heavily off of Spaceballs, Spaceman Spiff, Titan AE, and Cowboy Bebop; and directly "borrowed" moments from Indiana Jones, The Incredibles, and Pulp Fiction, but after I started listening to Idle Thumbs all I could think was "shit if I show this to people they'll think it's totally a riff on Space Asshole and The Wizard"

I'm still proud of having written something called Space Wizard before I even heard IT. I think that'll be my new title.

Yea in my last 2 games I've bin dieing to throw in a none-sequitor wizard, because I find wizards hilarious now. They're SO idiotic outside of specific old-fantasy fiction, and the fact that they can just do anything is so dumb.

So even though it wouldn't be a direct referrence to Idle Thumbs, wizards are proliferating throughout my work BECAUSE I have that jpeg on the home page in my short-term memory. Also this is my desktop wallpaper right now:

1299709231885201.jpeg

Also I'm seriously looking up that Tesla book.

I took my friend to the DMV to take her driving test. While I waited for her, I drew this.

post-26526-0-00529600-1350735671_thumb.jpg

She failed the test.