Thyroid

Do you do anything creative in your free time?

When Windows XP was still my primary (and only) OS I actually used to do some desktop modding (or whatever) which counts as being something creative I guess. I used Samurize which was nice in that it had a WYSIWYG editor and that about 90% of the configs (~widgets) people made with the program were absolutely horrible.

That brings up another point... desktop wallpapers.

If everyone's so keen to show off their desktops maybe there should just be a thread for it.

Hey, I just remembered that I actually have made a game that has been "released", contrary to what I said before. I had totally forgotten about this, I think it was 10+ years ago. A friend found me a gig with a graphic design company that was hired to do a game for a game show on our national television. It was the kind of game where you reveal tiles one by one and have to match two of the same tile to get points. I forget what those are called. The game was made just for that TV show. I did the programming (although I heard it was mostly rewritten later when they changed some concepts, by a designer who had been learning programming), the pay was ridiculous and I was not even credited (those bastards).

Oh, and it was made in Scala, but not that Scala.

I don't even remember what the name of the show was, just your average pointless game show.