Garple

(IGN.com)

Metroid: Other M

"A big fat 'yes!' with a nagging 'but...' "

-- IGN.com

"Even holographic beasts can give you an ouchie."

-- IGN.com

It's even worse that I read that as "holographic breasts".

"Like a bearded girl with an amazing personality"

That's the Ign quote Mount and Blade: Warband has posted in the trial version.

IGN on God Hand:

• 2006: "Flat-out sucks. 3/10"
  • 2010: "It's easy to mistake God Hand for a terrible game. [...] God Hand is a seriously good game [...] #100 Top PS2 Game."

IGN on God Hand:

• 2006: "Flat-out sucks. 3/10"
  • 2010: "It's easy to mistake God Hand for a terrible game. [...] God Hand is a seriously good game [...] #100 Top PS2 Game."

Well, they did say that it's easy to mistake for a terrible game.

So are we done with the fake IGN quotes now?

We still update the twitter account from time to time. People don't seem to think of many though.
Well, here's one.

"This game will mortgage your house!"

-- IGN.com

I think the real ones should be tweeted too, with links to the relevant articles. They are so much more trainwrecky and awe-inspiring than the imaginary ones.

I was reading the New York Review of Books classifieds section a few months ago—because it is funny that a paper of that caliber would have a personals section—and I stumbled upon this charm that made me think of IGN, because the thumb has deformed me:

EROTIC EXPLOSION. Let me blow your mind, your ul-timate erogenous zone. Provocative talk with educated beauty. No limits. (866) 540-7588.

I think the weird hyphen is there because they just dump whatever is laid out for print to the web without scrubbing some of the weird artifacts that that produces.

I think the real ones should be tweeted too, with links to the relevant articles. They are so much more trainwrecky and awe-inspiring than the imaginary ones.

I was reading the New York Review of Books classifieds section a few months ago—because it is funny that a paper of that caliber would have a personals section—and I stumbled upon this charm that made me think of IGN, because the thumb has deformed me:

I think the weird hyphen is there because they just dump whatever is laid out for print to the web without scrubbing some of the weird artifacts that that produces.

"EROTIC EXPLOSION. Let me blow your mind, your ul-timate erogenous zone. Provocative talk with educated beauty. No limits. 9.1/10" -IGN.com

"IGN's long-bearded Internet Wizard gives the site an overhaul; plus, when the magic-casting is done, take a tour of the new IGN for 2010."

Apparently, IGN writers & editors lack a high-school level education in math...

To alternate between the two control styles, players simply have to grip the d-pad and turn it 45-degrees to the left to enable the plus mode or 45-degress back to the right to return to the disk mode.

-- IGN.com

"[The Tomb Raider reboot] should keep you happy if you enjoy watching bad things happening to pretty ladies." --IGN.com

Those last two are so perfect they could punch a flying robot shark with their individual dicks.

(-- IGN.com)