gdf

The last game you played

A tiny bit of the tutorial for Air Traffic Chaos on the DS. I'm going back to it, but spent today building awesome shelves out of bottles instead.

Trials 2 on PC.

:frusty:

Oh god, don't remind me. Yet, despite the painful difficulty, it remains completely fun for some reason. The achievements can fuck right off though :shifty:

Speaking of hard, the last game I played was Skate 2. It's not as fun. :tdown:

Civilization III. It's the 19th century and I'm alone with the Iroquois. They occupy a somewhat larger area. I have to think of a strategy to beat them.

Voodoo Vince, because I was in the mood for some middle-school platforming action and snarky humour.

I remember Voodoo Vince. I never got around to playing it but it looked pretty sweet :tup:

I've been playing Neverball which is a free Super Monkey Ball clone. I've been stuck on the last level for a month and it's driving me nuts :frusty:

Quake Live.

:eek:

"Skill Matching" is useless when everyone else has pinpoint accuracy and faster reflexes than me anyway. Good fun if you find the right game though.

Fallout 3 on Xbox 360.

But, fuck... does that Reilly's Rangers quest not just go on, and on, and on?!

I had to slog through more than two thirds of uncharted central D.C. - which was crawling with super mutants (not to mention those bastard-hard "Master" variants) - for that mare. And now she expects me to go faffing around discovering "mapping markers" on my travels, too?!

Rude bint. (Cheers for the quality armour, though.)

Super ghouls and ghosts. I just can't seem to beat those 2 bosses at the end with the princess bracelet.

Fallout 3 on Xbox 360.

But, fuck... does that Reilly's Rangers quest not just go on, and on, and on?!

I had to slog through more than two thirds of uncharted central D.C. - which was crawling with super mutants (not to mention those bastard-hard "Master" variants) - for that mare. And now she expects me to go faffing around discovering "mapping markers" on my travels, too?!

Rude bint. (Cheers for the quality armour, though.)

Mapping Markers are just the things you find that you can then fast travel to. If you make a mental note of where their HQ is then you can go back in a few hours and get some stuff for basically just playing the game.

Just finished an 8 hour session of Flat-out Ultimate carnage. To my surprise, it isn't shit.

re-playing Kotor 2 since I haven't got an internet connection at home for another 3 to 4 weeks :(

Oh god, don't remind me. Yet, despite the painful difficulty, it remains completely fun for some reason. The achievements can fuck right off though :shifty:

Speaking of hard, the last game I played was Skate 2. It's not as fun. :tdown:

I just spent 40 minutes on Level Six of Hard :frusty::frusty::frusty:

At least I finished it eventually, but one of the checkpoints took me 25 minutes T_T

Day of Defeat: Source and before that some Civ 4 multiplayer. Throwback ftw.