Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8ZnQ95cKk

After talking to a british friend of mine, she sent me in the right direction with this clip. Thought it was rather clever comedy.

Ronnie Barker (larger man) was my most-favourite comedian -- brilliant sketch writer and performer.

I used to watch The Two Ronnies every weekend religiously as a kid. The fact it still makes me laugh so much now speaks for the quality of their - and their fellow writer's - work.

Not a video of any kind, but I needed somewhere to post this, for the simple reason that looking at it makes me incredibly happy.

789px-Chinchillapets.jpg

yaaaay!

Argh, I thought the boxxy meme was over :shifty:

Mh, I kind of expected that. But as I don't travel the internets that much, it was new to me, when a friend showed it to me some days ago. Funny and WTF at first, I had to look it up several times afterwards, because it is so, yeah, mesmerizing.

Boxxy

mesmerizing

Ahhg! Is she on drugs? Or just too much sugar?

I'd like her more if she were on the end of a pike, personally.

Edited by Wrestlevania
Bad Engrish.

I hate myself for clicking on a "Featured video" link, but this made me laugh:

I love Dr Ashen, a fun fact about him is that he appeared briefly in an episode of Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe.

Ahhg! Is she on drugs? Or just too much sugar?

Whilst we're on fun facts, it's actually a misconception that too much sugar makes kids hyper active. Unless you have diabetes, the human body as actually excellent at controling blood sugar levels and it will stay pretty constant regardless of what you eat.

Ah! But evidence was found recently that some food colourings affect the behaviour of children.

Also sugar is thought to affect the mood of children with autism or ADD.

Also, my favourite of all YouTube subscriptions has updated recently (again!)

S7cXWrdHshE

I'd forgotten about these, they're ace :tup:

People may have already seen this, but I came across this a while ago and it couldn't be more perfect

vPKRs3LF88M

This isn't comical, it's just fuckin' cool. The guy has been round youtube, chopping up music vids that people have posted and made it into a track. *Impressed*.

EsBfj6khrG4

Featuring bonus wizards:

XanjZw5hPvE

Edit: It's also a little known fact that I'm a part time Wizard and can cast hair removal spells:

n511063616_1410137_1465984.jpg

Edited by Nachimir