Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

It certainly is cute, although I always find it somewhat disturbing when young children talk about death and killing. One time my then-two-year-old nephew saw a spider and was loudly instructing us to kill it. Hearing a two-year-old shout "KILL IT! KILL IT!" is kind of unsettling.

not as disturbing as when a kid is saying "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

My favorite bit is when she talks about a hippo who is allergic to magic.

If I get to work on an MMO or RPG again I'm going to find a way to get magic allergy in there. If your character class has it, drinking a health potion will actually give you a massive debuff.

My favorite bit is when she talks about a hippo who is allergic to magic.

If I get to work on an MMO or RPG again I'm going to find a way to get magic allergy in there. If your character class has it, drinking a health potion will actually give you a massive debuff.

Hahaha, yeah. That's even better than bullet allergy.

PUT BULLET ALLERGY IN A GAME.

Westboro Baptist Church doing what it does best: live in the dark ages. The fact these guys hate Obama makes me that much more happy that he's in.

The only way that those guys make any sense to me is if they're some sort of really extreme work of comedy or performance art or satire or something. But I'm pretty sure that isn't true. I guess they just like the celebrity.

The only way that those guys make any sense to me is if they're some sort of really extreme work of comedy or performance art or satire or something. But I'm pretty sure that isn't true. I guess they just like the celebrity.

It's like watching a train wreck, sloowwwwwly falling from a bridge down into the gaping waters, so horrifying you can't look away.

And then this came along and made me laugh about it. Should warn it has men kissing, I guess.

Oh, how obnoxious those Westboro church picketers are! Being all annoying and stuff.

The cute French girl is sincerely cute and proves that French is just a fantastic language. Its words exude love for speech and speaking. Just beautiful. I need to learn to speak this properly isntead of merely being able to read and listen to it.

The Westboro folks made me laugh. I mean really. I agree with them that christmas is full of pagan imagery (as discussed in previous threads) but then I think that's a good thing. The stuff about it being to blame for the economy and making people gay... the only response I can think of is to smirk in derision. And man there's some seriously ugly mutants in that church don't you think? If some god made me that ugly I'd be pissed off as well.

I love The Onion. I really do. High school shooting: we should have seen the signs.

Of course there's always the genius in the comments who thinks this is real. Speaking of which --

1. Why did I never think of combining a hamster wheel with a pushbike speedo?

2. The hamster is really funny at the end.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fYTJ9v2vsaE

(Heh. Funny AND cute.)

-- "DUDE! are u some kind of sick person to watch those hamsters spin around over and over on that wheel knowing that they can get hurt! u sick bastered!!!!!!!!!"

I love YouTube.

gazorra's remixed Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes. Best YouTube thing I've seen (yes, better than the constant stream of SongSmith cover songs) so far this year

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gazorra&view=videos

Start with the old ones first. There's continuity! Weird, twisted continuity.

#7 and #12 are my favourites, with the Data painting episodes close runner-ups.