ThunderPeel2001

Where is everybody?

I'm here and it's my birthday so all hail me.

I've been around but 9 times out of 10 recently the board wouldn't let me log in for some reason. Now though I'm in so I might just never go away again

Well, after Apollo Justice I haven't played a whole lot more, I have to say. But let's face it, I've never been much of a topic-starter here. I only comment on others who dare be so brave =D

I'm waiting on getting an HDTV before starting GTA4. I'm currently idling on the fourth set of puzzles (the one past the airship) on Zak and Wiki, and have yet to pick up Professor Layton and Apollo Justice.

I also spent a few idle weeks of gaming time making a small game called Apophenia, which generates a pretentious abstract art game of questionable symbolism given a title.

Edit: Happy Birthdays! :clap:

Summer? Yet again, the British Isles comes up trumps. The first two days of june were warmish, in Brighton anyway. Day 3, back in West Yorkshire, it's been raining more or less constantly. Whoop-di-doo!

Well happy birthday to everyone.

I'm back in the UK, but spent most of last week in the Netherlands. I'm also still pretty absorbed in GTA IV, just above 75%, done the pigeons and have the stunt jumps left.

More congratulations of an annual variety to all parties born on this day a number of years past. :tup:

It's gone eerily quiet in here... After GTAIV and Rock Band, is everyone all gamed out?

Why don't you start a proper Video game/idea discussion thread then, instead of a naff meta one? :getmecoat

Started working a couple of weeks ago which means I have a lot more spare time compared to when I am studying. Began playing Audiosurf, Commandos 2, Medieval 2: Total War, and Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode One and now I'm not sure how I should handle it all. I guess I'll finish Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode One first because it won't take ages to complete and then proceed to switching between Medieval 2 and Commandos 2.

GTA4 has started to intrigue me but I'm still hoping to win PS3 and the game or something like that, since I'm not ready to invest in it just yet. For that to happen I would probably have to take part in something however...

Happy birthday to all those born on this day;

It's also exam time in the UK for all those of a school/university persuasion.

Happy Birthday Thrik and BooJaka!

Why don't you start a proper Video game/idea discussion thread then, instead of a naff meta one? :getmecoat

Why don't you stop the lame Yahtzee impression? Dropping lame put-downs and moans in every post is getting predictable.

Quick everybody, look over there! It's something distracting that may distract you from any arguments you might have been starting! DISTRACTING!

:spiraldy:

I've been finishing my art foundation. The show opens in in a couple of weeks, but I'm pretty much done. Woot!

I'm sure Wrestle will take it as a good sport. Right, Wrestle? It's just a bit of banter. I don't want to get into another argument and I'm sure our resident grouch-master doesn't, either.

It's Master Grouch, fuck-nuts.

I've been finishing my art foundation. The show opens in in a couple of weeks, but I'm pretty much done. Woot!

Any of your works you care to put online in some form? I spent years studying Art & Design in college and university, but don't have any of my portfolio left to hand now.

Any of your works you care to put online in some form?

I was going to ask for that too.

Happy birthday, you two.

As for me, I just started a full time job three weeks ago after two months of unemployment so my free time has dropped considerably. Mix that in with the girl's birthday and a trip to a music festival last week and I've been pretty away from all things game. Still, I had a solid day off yesterday during which I played some more GTA IV and about half of Metal Gear Solid 2.

I'm getting myself psyched up for MGS IV at the moment. Replayed Twin Snakes last month, almost done 2 now, and will hopefully blast through Snake Eater in the coming week leading up to Guns of the Patriots. Even bought a Dual Shock 3 today just so I'd be ready for it. It's still in the plastic. I'm psyched to get it out and have some honest to god PS3 rumble later tonight...

I've been busy finding a hideout and unlocking missions in Brighton.

I was in brighton last weekend. First time I'd ever been there, was top fun.

I was in brighton last weekend. First time I'd ever been there, was top fun.

Yeah Brighton is great. If you or anyone on the forums are in Brighton at any point and want to get a beer let me know (send me a PM or something).

Yeah Brighton is great. If you or anyone on the forums are in Brighton at any point and want to get a beer let me know (send me a PM or something).

Shit, I would'a done so as well. Was down there principally meeting folk from BlueYonder.

I've been rather busy at work and after work I did nothing but watch the west wing for some time now. Didn't find the energy to play any game really :/