Spaff

My turn to have a blog now.

lol remember when I did and everyone complained that there were too many updates by me on the front page? lol.

I thought it was great, and everyone else was just expressing their too-cool-to-care sarcasm.

Thanks Spidermonkey :) that actually means a lot :)

It actually made me smile happily and feel better about myself :')

You and Miffy are great.

Dunno what I did, but thanks. Feel a little guilty that I just finished telling you off in the other thread now.

At any rate, more content is always welcome but even if the thumb were to go down in flames, please tell me that the forum would survive. I really just have this one forum that I give a shit about, and having it die would suck on some fundamental and primal level of suck too disheartening to imagine.

That is good news. :tup:

Blogging seems to be new "in" thing these days, right?

I've got no problems with the Thumbs writers having blogs, because you guys can write pretty well as has been seen over the years and it's interesting most of the time to read what you've written. Couple of times I've thought about making a blog myself, but thankfully I have ultimately decided not to.

I mean who the hell would even like to read my blog... A) I can't write anything that has real substance B) My language skills are far from good enough C) Everything that I would write would be something pointless and possibly filled with stupid ravings and hyping of something.

My brief employment as Thumbs news updater taught me that I shouldn't do something like that again, at least not before I can develop my writing skills and really think independently and learn to use English language a lot better.

On the other hand how will you do all those things without writing more? A personal blog is a good pressure-free way to get better at it.

I seem to remember posting positive comments about Yufster's updates!

On the other hand how will you do all those things without writing more? A personal blog is a good pressure-free way to get better at it.

Yes, seriously. I cringe when I look at my writing from 2000. Granted, I cringe when I look at my writing from last week, but the improvement is noticeable.

Who is Tantrum? He/she lives in brighton, so I might know ye (ye???).

Anyway, I like the cut of your jib.

I know a few here, but I only spend time semi-naked with two of them.

And if I see any fingerprints on my jib, I'll know it was you...

I seem to remember posting positive comments about Yufster's updates!

I too enjoyed when Yufster was posting frequently, and wondered why she stopped. I never thought it was because people were complaining....:shifty:

omfg I feel shit :'( I'm not as good as Tim Schafer AND I should never have stopped updating :'( wtf is wrong with me :'( I'll suicide.

Good, Dan! You've got into the exact frame of mind of a woman, right there.

EVERYBODY is after my wonderful, talented, good-at-writing-blogs boyfriend :)

Nick, if I ever suicide, you can be Spaff's BFF instead of me :)

Will Spaff have to wear the dress for him?

You're Spaff's BFF?