Tanukitsune

Could it be? Nights on Wii? GLEE!

I'm so happy about this. Been waiting sooo long. From the screenshots, the art style and quirkiness seem to have been retained.

And the extremely cheesy voice-over in the trailer is awesome. :D

God damn this looks good, I hope Sonic Team or whoever was making it doesn't fuck up this project like they usually do with everything these days.

Wow, I thought that looked absolutely craptastic. Maybe it's just because I never played the original..

The music is pretty gay. I never played the first one either but it interests me. I may pick it up if my wishlist ever goes down after its release

Yeah the music is really hmmmMM...

The japanese website for Nights:

http://nights.sega.jp/nights2/

At the moment everything seems to be in "coming soon" state, but there's the same video, some new screenshots and one wallpaper available.

I wonder where's the US/European site?

Am I crazy for actually enjoying the music?

Only as crazy as I am.

I thought it fit the kind of Disneyland meets Las Vegas look of the game really well. It intrigued me more than most other aspects of the trailer. I thought: "I have no previous knowledge of this game. People say the first one was good, but how can I tell that this isn't some crappy Sonic rip-off. Well, the music is damn tasteful. This game obviously had enough confidence in itself to play around with the trailer and maybe not use 'generic epic score #5' to hype the game up. This might not be that bad."

Having not played the original game, it looks like one of the later Sonic games with added flying and other Peter Pan elements.