Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hey Internet, my name is Jeff. Been listening for a while now but just decided to register on the forums. Love the show, definitely my favorite podcast. Recognize a few names from lucasforums, I'm somewhat of a lurker in Mixnmojo; actually picked up listening to you guys from hearing Thrik mention it. Look forward to being blown away on the forums. :tup:

I am a person! I'm alive! I was here (not here), once, don't forget me.

Speaking of once, I once designed boxes in a box factory. I worked with men named Alexie, Poncho, Jorge, and Chip. No wonder I play video games :tup:

Hello friends, my close, dear, friends.

Hey Idle Thumbs dudes! Big fan of the cast.

My name is Matt. I'm out in Toronto, Canada, where I work for video games publisher Suba Games.

Looking forward to participating in the forums.

Hello Idle Thumbs,

I wandered over here after hearing some enthusiastic folks in the SA Gaming Podcast thread. I'm 23, live in Eastern Canada, work for the government and would like to make games some day.

Hooray!

Hello Idle Thumbs,

I wandered over here after hearing some enthusiastic folks in the SA Gaming Podcast thread. I'm 23, live in Eastern Canada, work for the government and would like to make games some day.

Hooray!

We've been raved about on SA now? God, this thing must be getting way huger than I assumed. Massive props to Remo, Jake, and Nick.

We've been raved about on SA now? God, this thing must be getting way huger than I assumed. Massive props to Remo, Jake, and Nick.

What does SA stand for?

Essentially, but a fuckton of people read SomethingAwful, and when they decide to get behind something, I brace myself for an explosion.

Clearly it's South Africa. The nation of South Africa digs Idle Thumbs.

Hi.

I guess i came here from SA too. I've been hearing about idle thumbs from a bunch of places for a while, and finally decided to come see.

hi. i probably love all of you because this isn't neogaf, and because the idle thumbs podcast is so neat. i've never met steve gaynor in a bar, but if i did it would be so sweet!

hi, just signed up today, really loved the podcast. Thought I'd jump in here. Never have enough forums you can post on.....

hi, just signed up today, really loved the podcast. Thought I'd jump in here. Never have enough forums you can post on.....

To me generally it's one at a time, sometimes one's already too much :P

Oh... And hi by the way ;)

@Chris:

The title should be even more imperious: "News people: Read this, say hi and die !"

Hi,

While I'm old, and old to the internet, I'm very new to the IdleThums' podcast, and have never been to the forums before, but since the podcasts made it seem like a very usefull source I thought I might as well sign up now ...

I'm bound to have a need for it eventually.

I'm from Sweden and didn't learn English untill we got Transformers, Inspector Gadget, etc. so pleas forgive my spelling and grandma'.

Edited by Commodore75
WhoAmI

Hey my names Evan (22) and I'm from Ireland, been listening to the cast for a while now and love it. Suppose I'm also from SA in a way but heard about the cast before they started raving about it.

I love video games and writing about them on the internet.

You could share your writing with you. It is good to know that this podcast can be made love to.

I'd just like to throw out that your username is awesome. Well played, sir.

Hey, I started listening to the podcast based on a mention in the Geekbox forums, so I thought I'd check it out.

I play games, and sometimes write about them.

Always fun to get involved with a good gaming community, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you lovely people.