Wrestlevania

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

It's no where near as good as The Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy. Which is awesome.

I've been watching Cartoon Network a bit in my free time ¬¬

The Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy.
I really hate the dynamics of the relationship between the reatard and the grumpy girl. It is really cheap. It is like an extremely self-conscious and unfun Ren and Stimpy and Manny Calavera cartoon. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is really superior. I

I
...didn't finish that sentence, apparently. I want to like Billy and Mandy, but I am mostly annoyed at it. I guess I'd like Foster's more if Blu wasn't part of the show, and I was 12. Heh. :)

The art style wins, though.

Mandy is probably the worst part of it I agree. But Billy and Grim crack me up and I like that they had a Cthulhu episode.

I think I'll be finishing every paragraph with a mysterious "I" henceforth and hereafter. I

I definitely very much super enjoy Foster's and I vote.

I don't know how widespread this is, but Cartoon Network did a huge billboard campaign here (Cleveland, OH, USA) where they just had a completely random quote from a CN original series character. Blu's "I'm a hot toe picker!" is on my way home from work. Then they put a big picture of him on the billboard. Makes me smile everytime.

Haven't been able to get into Billy and Mandy for some unknown reason.

I don't know how widespread this is, but Cartoon Network did a huge billboard campaign here (Cleveland, OH, USA) where they just had a completely random quote from a CN original series character.

I've actually seen one of those billboards here in San Antonio myself. Near the airport now that I think about it.

I definitely very much super enjoy Foster's and I vote.

I don't know how widespread this is, but Cartoon Network did a huge billboard campaign here (Cleveland, OH, USA) where they just had a completely random quote from a CN original series character. Blu's "I'm a hot toe picker!" is on my way home from work. Then they put a big picture of him on the billboard. Makes me smile everytime.

Haven't been able to get into Billy and Mandy for some unknown reason.

Some people in the animation circles object to the fact that the billboards contain no drawings, just text, while they're advertizing a cartoon.

Some people in the animation circles object to the fact that the billboards contain no drawings, just text, while they're advertizing a cartoon.

Yeah, as illustrated above. They only had text for a few weeks and then had pictures.

Foster's Home is great. It's probably the only good show left on Cartoon Network, not counting anything from Adult Swim although most of the stuff on Adult Swim is pretty bad as well.

I just watched the opening three-parter and wasn't overly impressed. It was very plot-heavy and a lot of the characters are irritating, plus it wasn't that funny. Maybe this show just doesn't have adult appeal, but the jokes generally seemed really inane and over-explained.

It's no Powerpuff Girls. Does it improve a great deal?

Oh yeah, there was a TBL ref in the first ep too. Powerpuff Girls reffed it a few times, most overtly at the beginning of the PPG movie.

God, I thought this was some kind of ironic joke until I saw the OP post date and now this is just weird!!!

P.S. I remember a garage sale episode being really good.

I thought the most notable thing about this show was that it had a pretty good staff, and that one year they rickrolled the Thanksgiving Day parade, with Rick Astley.