Spaff

The World Cup hate thread

Heh. I walked in and that was the first thing I saw. Then I got sidetracked while getting a beer and only saw the last bit of the penatly kicks. All in all, I was entertained and drinking, so I'm happy.

Censored again. :hmph: Try there.

What a sad ending for both teams and the tourney overall.

In the meantime, Fifa's website awards the title of most "entertaining" team of the tournament to Portugal !

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/met.html

Surely the voters meant entertaining regardless of anything related to football or sportsmanship :grin: .

not so much into football but this last world cup strangely hooked me...especially since italy managed to win this one and I happen to be italian...

of course I know it wouldn't be wise to manifest national pride by yelling something like "WE'RE WOLRD CHAMPIONS" in all over the place in a WC hate thread. So I'm not saying "WE'RE WOLRD CHAMPIONS" anymore, I promise.

we're world champions!!!! we're world champions!!!! we're world champions!!!!

not so much into football but this last world cup strangely hooked me...especially since italy managed to win this one and I happen to be italian...

of course I know it wouldn't be wise to manifest national pride by yelling something like "WE'RE WOLRD CHAMPIONS" in all over the place in a WC hate thread. So I'm not saying "WE'RE WOLRD CHAMPIONS" anymore, I promise.

we're world champions!!!! we're world champions!!!! we're world champions!!!!

Well, Italy was my second choice, believe it or not, but France would have won if it hadn't been for Zidane (Dude! What the hell were you thinking? if that other player dude pisses you off just throw a rock at his car like everybody else!)