Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Most Dull Online game Ever

www.3rdworldfarmer.com/index_content.html

It's really boring. I got a shed, a barn, three chickens and a cow, and a well, and some crops. Then there was a civil war and I lost everything. I bought a pig but the next year it died. Then I got really rich again, but a family member caught a disease and I had to SELL EVERYTHING I OWN to buy medicine. And all the time that I'm rich and popular and wealthy, there's no option to move out of the fucking desert.

I think the message of this game is that we might as well give up on the 3rd World because it's shite.

Then I got really rich again, but a family member caught a disease and I had to SELL EVERYTHING I OWN to buy medicine.

"3rd world farmer"? Sounds more like "American lower/middle class" to me ...

Well it's set in a desert, and you're black, and you buy and sell guns for extra cash, and you keep getting fucked over by the government sooo...

We would like our forums to be a place where discussions arise and solutions to real-world problems are suggested.
I think the message of this game is that we might as well give up on the 3rd World because it's shite.

Tell them!

http://3rdworldfarmer.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6#6

God, what??? Just as it was becoming more feasible to live, because all my children were dead, I had more children. What the fuck!?? Why would I do that?!? I don't remember agreeing to have sex with my AIDS ridden husband!!! I also don't remember agreeing to sell my barn and chickens just to buy him medicine for his AIDS. You know what, asshole? You didn't get it from ME. And it's not as if real 3rd world people just stand there being miserable all day is it? I wonder if 3rd world countries are a bit pissed off as always being portrayed as hopeless, desolate death holes. It's probably really fucking up their tourist industry. And you know what else? This game is bollocks.

Lol, I wonder how long before they ban you for trolling.

Only 4 people are registered on the forums, I don't think anyone is really going to get upset.

This game is truly an accurate depiction of life in Africa. After loaning my kids to family members for money, I eventually lost all of my money and let my wife die of starvation, the good news was that I was able to get a new wife and make some more money!

I can't believe you are putting the blame on me for the trolling, when clearly Markus made me do it. Who does he think he is anyway, coming to this forum and getting me into trouble? Geez.

bwahahahaha :)

It's not only your posting that made me laugh so hard, but the fact that every time i was pressing F5 during the last few minutes to see if anyone had replied yet, i saw you had added a new line and made it even better.

The topic or post you requested does not exist

I guess I've been too slow :/

And they deleted your post again.

So are you going to keep reposting there until they ban your ip?

Pff, nothing to it. I got to round 43 before I got bored of the constant refugee raids on my livestock. And for someone with no farming experience (and I include Harvest Moon in that), I think that's pretty good.

Heh... their webmaster just emailed me to complain about inappropriate behavior. yeesh. Guy's got to learn to take some criticism :frusty:

Guy's got to learn to take some criticism :frusty:

He won't be saving the third world with that attitude :oldman:

Hahahahaha Steve, that is hilariously dull. A tear of happy mockery shines in my eye.

How sad -a forum where socially handicapped little brats BRAG about their trolling of other forums.

I don't think the Third World forum can really be given the title 'forum', can it? I mean, there must be some kind of minimum level of activity required.

That or the admins just delete any and all criticism, like that which was carefully thought out and submitted by Yufster!