Sign in to follow this  
Nick

DS release list

Whoa hey! I'm involved in one of those game on the list!

It's not any of the ones you're interested in, though. :)

Still, it's coming along nicely.

Out of interest, does anybody here NOT work in the games industry?

If you're going to get it, try to get the Euro/Australian version. It's got single cart multiplayer and the addition of Dristone mode, which the US version didn't get because it was rushed.

Cheers, Pay day is a week Friday, will see what I can get for it straight out.

For all you DS buffs, here's a new title for you to rejoice about (or not???).

Resident Evil DS

EDIT: Nevermind :shifty: I just saw that Marek had that as an action news more than a day ago :shifty: You guys are really fast in covering the news :finger:

I heard Mr. Driller was a tough game. I love it's cutesy appeal but will have to play it before I buy it. Maybe if it's cheaper.

Also, I've taken your advice by heart and will quit the industry immediately.

"The competition is irrelevant"

-states Sony Europe (or their PR guy) referring to Nintendo and Sony's Euro PSP release.

What an arrogant tit..

Nintendo knows its target audience, because it has really narrowed that down; and it’s pretty much defined by a boy or girl’s ability to admire Pokémon.

(No comment about the retardo Sony comments. *cough*look at Japan's sales figures*cough*)

What saddens me -- STILL -- is that Band Brothers is not on that damned list. WTF. Why is this game not being localized? It's better than most DS games. It's an original Nintendo IP. It has Nintendo retroness. It has a saucy goth-like bat chick!

Nintendo of America :pan:

Is there any date for Europa Universalis and Dig Dug? Dig Dug looks real neat.

What saddens me -- STILL -- is that Band Brothers is not on that damned list. WTF. Why is this game not being localized? It's better than most DS games. It's an original Nintendo IP. It has Nintendo retroness. It has a saucy goth-like bat chick!

Maybe we'll get lucky.

..there’s a lot of titles like Electroplankton, Jam with the Band, that are being looked at for the US market but haven’t had a launch date or time period set yet.

Well you could import them from Europe or Australia, I believe the carts are region free.

You'll want to check that out first though.

Yeah, and Electroplankton doesn't have a lot of japanese language in it.

Well you could import them from Europe or Australia, I believe the carts are region free.

You'll want to check that out first though.

That's my point. I have Band Brothers, and I believe that others -- of the domestic sense -- should have it too. Most people don't import. Hell, if it were localized, I'd reBuy it.

That's my point. I have Band Brothers, and I believe that others -- of the domestic sense -- should have it too. Most people don't import. Hell, if it were localized, I'd reBuy it.

Where did you import from? Was it in english? French I could handle as well (go Canada!) but anything else would really confuse me on the menus. I'd probably figure it out anyway, but if the hassle could be avoided it'd be nice.

I think it was Lik Sang, can't remember. Maybe Play Asia. It's all Japanese but there isn't a lot of text so it's pretty easy to figure out.