Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Spaff, Chris, Jake, Stevan, Marek and I

Oh hush you lucky few, drowning in a sea of names! Why, half the world is in those credits!

except me ;(

Yes, and right now it's probably a LOT awesomer than yours.

Yes, and right now it's probably a LOT awesomer than yours.

*wooooooooo* It's getting hot in there, the guy is going nasty.

Pray ask what you actually did to appear in the credits? I can get an idea for all the testers, and yufster and kingz have The Church of course. But the rest? They do counseling or something?

I probably got in because I wore a Full Throttle shirt. And because the Action News was named after me for a while.

I think Spaff and I are there for Mojo, and Marek is there because everyone likes marek.

Stevan is there because he would have kicked up a stink had I been credited and not him.

Also, I like Stevan.

Stevan helped create the Captain August-website and we all know Tim is an in-the-closet August fanboy. The fact that I am not in the credits then is only more proof that Schafer has set his mind to covering up his addiction.

Yeah.

and Stevan's there because no one likes Stevan
I think you may be on to something there.

No, but I decided a little while ago that Idle T smilies can be used in lieu of hieroglyphs. I think they convey the right shade of meaning, so, instead of just saying stuff I can "emote" a complex reaction.

:gaming::gaming::ratched::oldman: :awesome: :gershman::peace::legalese::yep::hmph::hmph: