Emma

Tell Us About Yourself

My name is Chris and I found these forums because I apparently write for the site on which they're hosted. Perhaps I'll add more to this fascinating biography later.

Anthony, 17 years old, from France, I'm actually student at college, would like to be a journalist later 8)

I've known this site through a French site which said it was a good one, it was right :) Nice design and interesting content, carry on guys...

My name as you all know is Bobo Donkey™. I wish I was an actual real life character but alas, you dont get bald, blue faced characters with green noses and colourful clothing in real life so instead, I'll tell you about the human who created me.

His name is Martin and he lives in a small town in central Scotland. He has led a hard life being brought up in a place full of neds (click here to find out about them). Every day he would get beat up, taunted, called names etc etc, so he had to go to a different high school from all his friends(?). He still leads a fairly saddish life though. And out from the imagination of his mind, he created me. Its tragic, but hey, if it wasnt for his sad life, I would never exist.

As for me, I am currently being tormented by this guy called Eat (see my comic strip for details).

Bobo is a weegie!

Run before he chibs us wi his knife or threatens to hit us with his Buckie bottle!

(Only joking. :D)

Bobo is a weegie!

Run before he chibs us wi his knife or threatens to hit us with his Buckie bottle!

Bucky bottle? :erm:

--Erwin

Bobo is a weegie!

You have nothing to worry about. I've never tasted bucky (Buckfast to all you non-scots) and I dont carry a chib. And niether does Martin.

You have nothing to worry about. I've never tasted bucky (Buckfast to all you non-scots) and I dont carry a chib. And niether does Martin.

Buckfast? Is that a beer? :erm:

--Erwin

Buckfast? Is that a beer? :erm:

--Erwin

Naw man, click here to find oot aboot it.

By the way we don't actually live in Glesga (Ned word for Glasgow). We live in a small town thats sort-of near it.

Oh, I love scottish accents. Do you have a scottish accent? I love those.

I still don't know what this... emoticon is for, but I'm going to use it because it really creeps me out. :ratchet:

... What's a 'ratchet'?

P.S. Buckfast is a certain type of lager they drink in New Zealand, where they're always drinking alcohol. Buckfast is a breakfast lager, to get them started in the mornings. It's a refreshingly light, crisp taste, with a hint of mountain freshness.

... What's a 'ratchet'?

A ratchet is a type of tool. The emoticon label is a misspelling on Kingz' part. It should be "ratchet", as in Nurse Ratched, a detestable character from the book/film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The name is presumably derived from the name of the tool (possibly combined with "wretched").

Okay, I knew what a ratchet was...

But I think I saw that movie, and read that book, when I was very, very little. You'll have to forgive my limited movie, and book, knowledge; since I am from Ireland, our heads are too full of information about Potatoes, and Famine, and how to administer doses of Guinness to Cows with Colic, and things like this.

Now that I know what that Emoticon is about... that reminds me... there's an episode of futurama which I believe is a parody of that movie? And book?

"Time for your Medication Disks!"

You'll have to forgive my limited movie knowledge

also books

there's an episode of futurama which I believe is a parody of that movie?

also book

I'm Robert, and I'm 17. When I'm not working, playing games, writing something for Adventure Gamers Underground or making a game for LaceyWare.com, I'm probably sleeping. Because I don't do a lot else, other than annoy people...

I'm David [22], I study near-oriental archaeology (yeah I have to turn down job-offers every day).

I'm living in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Thats the hard facts - blabla - right now I'm down to my neck in studying to my exam - arrr- shiver me timbers - but after that - summer and beer (alas more beer than now anyways)... Also I absolutely dig Terry Pratchett ... Oh yeah I like to play and create strange instruments....

yeaarhgy

I study near-oriental archaeology

near oriental? so like india then? That's pretty close to the Orient isn't it

Well India is more like middle-to-far-away orientail.... Near-oriental is the middle-east and western asia (= Iran)...

Hi, my name is Ragnar and I am, well old enough, but not too old and I found these forums because they were here to be found.

[scrutinizes hermes' caduceus]

That thing run on batteries?

hermes.jpg

You mean this guys staff? Well I don't know - he certainly has a lot of candy up his skirt..... (wonder why... arhj the images in my head....)

My nick is actually more inspired by this guy

hermes.jpg

That's Hermes Trismegistus, some gnostic mystic who wrote the The Emerald Tablet sometime in the first century bc....

And he has batteries...

You see that round thingie on the staff - well that's a whatnot future archaic lithium battery running on pure truth (made by Duracelcius in Ancient Kahlua)...

So alas, there is no fooling you - Yes it runs on batteries...

Anyone else has any questions about my staff (hnaf hnaf).. sorry

I am Sara! 21 and currently attending UC Santa Cruz in sunny California :) I'm an Information Systems Management major (yes quite the mouthfull) and I should be graduating within the next year or two (providing I passed my finals). Aside from school, I'm an avid photographer, fencer and I love playing soccer and I think pirates are awesome (maybe it's the sword thing). In whatever spare time I have I like to play video games (usually FPS) and drink beer. Lots of beeer like Zywiec, Grolsch, Steinlager and Budvar (I'm half Polish)!

Do you pronounce that as bucket?

Gah! If you are referring to that awful, awful, awful TV show, I hate you.

Gah! If you are referring to that awful, awful, awful TV show, I hate you.

Awful? I can sum up dozens of British 'comedy' series that are much, much worse! However, I'm not a fan of it either. As a matter of fact, I'm not such a fan of British humour in general. :gershman:

The name of that show is Keeping up Appearances, btw.

--Erwin

Hello! I'm Mark, 17, born in Misery Missouri, raised in Pennsylvania, and currently living in Wisconsin. Past times include: Reading, writing, procrastination, making mediocre adventure games, getting my ass kicked in Full Spectrum Warrior, and taking long walks along the tropical beaches of Wisconsin.

hey,

my name is christian and all i want to write here is, that tomorrow (--> saturday) will be awful because then i'll have my oral examinations in project development, database stuff and english and my knowledge level is still low...grmbl...but instead of learning i'm posting here. and that's great. oh...and it's 1 a.m. here. in austria. really, really, great.

but tomorrow will be great too, because when i pass my final exams i'm freeeeee...hahahahaha and then i'm gonna be in turkey for a whole week and drunken all day long!!!, but before being drunken i'll go to my grandpa, discuss with him about the good old times and will get incredible amounts of money and then i'll go to my uncle too. because he'll also give me incredible amounts of money. if i pass. hmmm...oh...that reminds me: i should really do some learning. in a few hours. and a few hours before i posted this lines drunken guy explained me how to unscrew gas caps. but that's a different story.

so. now i analyzed my situation. and now i'm gonna put it into a shotgun, load it with all my anger and frustration and aim at you!!! hahahahaha! which reminds me: i'm mean too. but don't worry. you just need to tell me stories about cows, who are falling from milking plains on skiers. and then i'll laugh all day long. am i right, mr. brain???

oh. and i have two younger brothers, who are very poor, because they're blessed with me. as a brother. yes. exactly. and i have a mother too. she's a waitress. and a stepfather too. he's a chef. and a real father too. but he should fuck off. yes. that was it. all the anger.

now i opened my heart. with a knife. are you satisfied, member of idlethumbs, are you satisfied??? huh???

i think i should go to bed. yes. that would be a good idea. later.