Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Has it come to this?

I mean... What is wrong with people?

Is designing the love child of games characters and cartoon characters a regular occurrence? Have I been walking around with my head in the clouds?

I think it's hardly appropriate to compare an auteuristic piece as Zim to meaningless (but winky fun) entertainment rolling off the Nickelodeon assembly line.

I think it's hardly appropriate to compare an auteuristic piece as Zim to meaningless (but winky fun) entertainment rolling off the Nickelodeon assembly line.

Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab rolled off the Cartoon Network assembly line... Zim was Nick, though.

Back to the point here people.

Someone has taken Sonic the Hedgehog and put a powerpuff girls face on him! This upsets me somewhat.

Why did they do it? Should they have done it?

Does this bother you more or less than sonic games appearing on nintendo systems?

This is surely a good thing. Nintendo make great consoles, whilst Sonic Team make good games. Everyone's a winner!

Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab rolled off the Cartoon Network assembly line... Zim was Nick, though.

My bad. Point still valid ;)

This is surely a good thing. Nintendo make great consoles, whilst Sonic Team made good games. Everyone's a winner!

I'm sure that is what you meant.